- 9 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 10 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 11 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 11 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Sara Ali Khan was spotted at the airport with Kartik Aaryan. Sara looked gorgeous and after a long time, we saw her in an ivory ensemble. She looked as fresh as a daisy in her outfit, which was a traditional suit. However, it was her dupatta that actually gave us goals. Let's decode her attire and look of the day.
So, Sara wore a white chikankari suit that was full-sleeved and seemed like a quintessential Lucknowi suit. It was an intricately-done number and she teamed it with matching pyjamis. Well, Sara looked a class apart in her attire and paired it with stunning juttis. She also draped a light multi-hued dupatta with her, which was splashed in the shades of pink and orange.
She kept her look minimal and enhanced the desi touch by pairing her ensemble with colourful bangles and delicate earrings. The make-up was marked by a pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The middle-parted tresses rounded out her avatar. Sara looked stunning. So, how did you find her airport look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.