- 48 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Esha Gupta Sets The Ramp Ablaze With Her Bold Gown
- 13 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Inclusivity Was Promoted With This Body Positive Fashion Show
- 13 hrs ago Janamashtami 2019: How Lord Krishna’s Stories Can Help Your Child Become A Better Person
- 14 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Opening Show: Celebs In Glam Avatar For Manish Malhotra's Show
- Movies KGF Chapter 2 Release Preponed! May Hit Theatres In April 2020, 8 Months Earlier Than Initial Date
- Sports BWF World Championships: Sindhu, Saina, Srikanth progress
- Technology Buying Guide – Avail Up To Rs. 30,000 Discount On Best Gaming Laptops On Amazon
- News Twitter outrage in India, 2,764 complaints recorded
- Finance SEBI To Provide Rs 1 Crore Reward And Hotline Access To Insider Trading Informants
- Automobiles Kia Seltos Launching Tomorrow In India: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Launch
- Education KMAT Result 2019 Released: Explore What After Result
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Sara Ali Khan was spotted at the airport with Kartik Aaryan. Sara looked gorgeous and after a long time, we saw her in an ivory ensemble. She looked as fresh as a daisy in her outfit, which was a traditional suit. However, it was her dupatta that actually gave us goals. Let's decode her attire and look of the day.
So, Sara wore a white chikankari suit that was full-sleeved and seemed like a quintessential Lucknowi suit. It was an intricately-done number and she teamed it with matching pyjamis. Well, Sara looked a class apart in her attire and paired it with stunning juttis. She also draped a light multi-hued dupatta with her, which was splashed in the shades of pink and orange.
She kept her look minimal and enhanced the desi touch by pairing her ensemble with colourful bangles and delicate earrings. The make-up was marked by a pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The middle-parted tresses rounded out her avatar. Sara looked stunning. So, how did you find her airport look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.