- 32 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Esha Gupta Sets The Ramp Ablaze With Her Bold Gown
- 13 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Inclusivity Was Promoted With This Body Positive Fashion Show
- 13 hrs ago Janamashtami 2019: How Lord Krishna’s Stories Can Help Your Child Become A Better Person
- 13 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Opening Show: Celebs In Glam Avatar For Manish Malhotra's Show
- Movies KGF Chapter 2 Release Preponed! May Hit Theatres In April 2020, 8 Months Earlier Than Initial Date
- Sports BWF World Championships: Sindhu, Saina, Srikanth progress
- Technology Buying Guide – Avail Up To Rs. 30,000 Discount On Best Gaming Laptops On Amazon
- News Twitter outrage in India, 2,764 complaints recorded
- Finance SEBI To Provide Rs 1 Crore Reward And Hotline Access To Insider Trading Informants
- Automobiles Kia Seltos Launching Tomorrow In India: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Launch
- Education KMAT Result 2019 Released: Explore What After Result
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Sara Ali Khan has popularised traditional outfits at the airport. She wore an ethnic suit recently and totally caught our attention. The actress has been making ethnic rounds and this particular number was our favourite. It was a sophisticated ensemble and exuded comfy vibes. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Sara wore a quarter-sleeved kurta and paired it with palazzos. Her kurta was splashed in a sky blue hue and accentuated by intricate golden brocade prints. The pants were flared and meticulously done. The bottoms of her attire colour-blocked her kurta and we totally loved the combination. She also wore multi-hued embroidered juttis, which went well with her ensemble.
The 'Kedarnath' star carried a unicorn-printed pouch with her and accessorised her look with delicate earrings. The makeup was highlighted by a matte pink lip shade and soft kohl. The side-swept sleek tresses completed her look. Sara looked simply stunning. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.