- 1 hr ago Karisma Kapoor Ups Her Ethnic Quotient With A Floral Anita Dongre Suit
- 1 hr ago Rani Lakshmi Bai: Some Unknown Facts About The Valiant And Brave Queen Of Jhansi
- 2 hrs ago Happy Birthday Nayanthara: Five Times The South Star Slayed In Western And Ethnic Outfits
- 3 hrs ago Manisha Koirala Looks Elegant As Ever In Her Chikankari Anarkali
- News A unique way to highlight potholes in B'luru: Turn them into photo ops and embarrass the authorities
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, S-Cross, Ignis, Baleno: Discounts & Benefits Offered For November
- Technology This Xiaomi Warm Cup Doubles As A 10W Wireless Charger
- Finance How To Transfer PPF To A Different Bank Or Branch?
- Movies Naagin 4: Gathbandhan Actress Dhanak Aka Shruti Sharma Rejects Ekta Kapoor's Show!
- Sports Rajat Sharma's resignation as DDCA chief put on hold by ombudsman
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Sara Ali Khan has popularised traditional outfits at the airport. She wore an ethnic suit recently and totally caught our attention. The actress has been making ethnic rounds and this particular number was our favourite. It was a sophisticated ensemble and exuded comfy vibes. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Sara wore a quarter-sleeved kurta and paired it with palazzos. Her kurta was splashed in a sky blue hue and accentuated by intricate golden brocade prints. The pants were flared and meticulously done. The bottoms of her attire colour-blocked her kurta and we totally loved the combination. She also wore multi-hued embroidered juttis, which went well with her ensemble.
The 'Kedarnath' star carried a unicorn-printed pouch with her and accessorised her look with delicate earrings. The makeup was highlighted by a matte pink lip shade and soft kohl. The side-swept sleek tresses completed her look. Sara looked simply stunning. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.