- 40 min ago Banana Leaves: Medicinal Benefits And Traditional Uses
- 1 hr ago Girl Power At The Bayreuth Festival Opera In Germany
- 1 hr ago Mouni Roy Looks Drop Dead Gorgeous In Her Shimmering Black Saree; Her Makeup Game Is Strong Too!
- 2 hrs ago Happy Birthday Kriti Sanon: The 3 Stunning Saree Looks Of The Mimi Actress
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Swift & Dzire CNG India Launch Soon: Expected To Use 1.2-Litre Dual-Jet Engine
- Movies Chunky Panday Says He Is Proud To Be Known As Ananya's Dad; 'It's Pure Excitement & Happiness'
- News BS Yediyurappa supporter allegedly commits suicide, caretaker CM expresses grief
- Technology Motorola Edge 20 Series Benchmarks Out; Edge 20 Pro's Design Also Tipped
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: NRAI to initiate assessment into India shooters' flop show in the Games
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Date Announced, To Be Conducted On October 3. Check Schedule
- Finance Vi Launches ‘Vi Hero Unlimited’ Plan: Check Benefits Here
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
After Husnn Hai Suhaana New song, Sara Ali Khan and Varun Dhawan recreate magic in the new song Mirchi Lagi Toh, which is from their upcoming film Coolie No.1. The song is a remake or better we say spicier version of the 90s track, Main Toh Raste Se Ja Raha Tha. Giving the 90s song a 2020 twist, Sara and Varun were seen not only acing the iconic steps but also flaunting colourful looks in style. Sara sported a pretty multi-hued ruffle dress and blue saree in western style. So, let us take a close look at her both outfits and decode it.
Sara Ali Khan In A Multi-hued Ruffle Dress
Sara Ali Khan sported a sleeveless frock-style mini dress, which was accentuated by purple, white, pink, and yellow ruffled layers. Her cute dress featured black patterns on the bodice and she completed her look with a pair of white and grey sports shoes. The actress accessorised her look with minimal accessories and spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, and pink lip shade. She let loose her mid-parted soft wavy tresses and looked beautiful.
Sara Ali Khan In A Blue Slit Saree
Sara Ali Khan donned a sky-blue saree, which featured dark-blue accents and intricate prints at the border in yellow, golden, and black colour. She draped the pallu of her saree in a classic style with minimal pleats while the thigh-high front slit added stylish quotient to her look. The diva teamed her saree with a sleeveless cold-shoulder blue blouse that had white dotted prints. Sara pulled back her sleek highlighted tresses into a ponytail and elevated her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, pink eye shadow, and pink lip shade.
We absolutely loved these stylish looks of Sara Ali Khan from Mirchi Lagi Toh song. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sara Ali Khan