- 36 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Esha Gupta Sets The Ramp Ablaze With Her Bold Gown
- 13 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Inclusivity Was Promoted With This Body Positive Fashion Show
- 13 hrs ago Janamashtami 2019: How Lord Krishna’s Stories Can Help Your Child Become A Better Person
- 13 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Opening Show: Celebs In Glam Avatar For Manish Malhotra's Show
- Movies KGF Chapter 2 Release Preponed! May Hit Theatres In April 2020, 8 Months Earlier Than Initial Date
- Sports BWF World Championships: Sindhu, Saina, Srikanth progress
- Technology Buying Guide – Avail Up To Rs. 30,000 Discount On Best Gaming Laptops On Amazon
- News Twitter outrage in India, 2,764 complaints recorded
- Finance SEBI To Provide Rs 1 Crore Reward And Hotline Access To Insider Trading Informants
- Automobiles Kia Seltos Launching Tomorrow In India: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Launch
- Education KMAT Result 2019 Released: Explore What After Result
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Last year, dressed in an exquisite golden lehenga with feathery accents, Kareena Kapoor Khan walked down the ramp as a showstopper for Falguni & Shane Peacock. And this time, it was none other than Sara Ali Khan, who sashayed down the ramp for the designer duo. Both Kareena's and Sara's ensembles were embellished but while Kareena's attire was more towards the glamorous side, Sara's contemporary wear was understated.
Nonetheless, Sara Ali Khan's attire was resplendent and it came from the collection, 'Bonjour Amer'. The collection was inspired by the opulent, Fort Amer, which is situated in the pink city of Jaipur. Sara's ensemble was gorgeous and had the essence of collection with intricate motifs. Her attire showed us the architectural splendour that is Fort Amer. Dipped in a silver hue, Sara Ali Khan's ensemble was subtly magnificent. It consisted of a full-sleeved corset bodice and a voluminous ballroom skirt. Her attire was meant for grand occasions or festive events.
She wore light jewellery and that represented minimalism. The makeup was light with a bright pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her avatar. Sara Ali Khan made heads turn with her debut showstopper appearance and her co-actor Kartik Aaryan and brother, Ibrahim Ali Khan also attended the show. So, what do you think about Sara Ali Khan's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.