- 23 min ago Booster Shots Won't Stop Omicron, Says Top Medical Experts
- 2 hrs ago Salad Special: How To Make Kidney Bean Salad
- 5 hrs ago National Girl Child Day 2022: Date, History, Significance And Quotes
- 6 hrs ago Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata Named Among 'Most Stressed Cities In The World': Why?
- Sports India vs South Africa, 2nd ODI: Rishabh Pant blasts career-best 85 as India post 287/6 in must-win game
- Education RSMSSB Admit Card 2022 Released For Fireman, AFO Exam At rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, Download Here
- News 33 people test Covid-19 positive at SAI Bengaluru, 16 of them hockey players
- Automobiles Toyota Hilux TVC Out Ahead Of Launch: Bookings Now Open
- Movies Tahira Kashyap Khurrana Birthday Special: 10 Times Filmmaker Was Epitome Of Women Empowerment
- Finance These 5 Things We Could Expect From The Upcoming Budget 2022
- Technology Intel Is Building World's Largest Chip Manufacturing Plant In Ohio, USA: Will Be Operational By 2025
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In Winter Of 2022
Are you planning your outfit well in advance for a wedding that you will be attending soon and want some vibrant traditional options? In that case, we have curated two ethnic outfits for you that were sported by Sara Ali Khan and Sanya Malhotra recently. While Sara opted for an orange sharara set, Sanya Malhotra went for a moss-green lehenga set. So, let's talk about their ethnic looks for some major wedding-wear inspiration.
Sara Ali Khan's Orange Sharara
For the jewellery label, TBZ - The Original, Sara Ali Khan was decked up in an orange sharara set that were designed by Arpita Mehta. She wore the designer's Poppy Mango sharara that was accentuated by leaf patterns. The blouse was hand-embroidered with intricate embellished accents and the cape was detailed with mirror and cowrie-shell. Styled by Tanya Ghavri, Sara Ali Khan upped her look with delicate jewellery that included earrings and rings. The makeup was highlighted by pink touches and the middle-parted softly-curled tresses completed her look. On a mehendi or sangeet day, a sharara set like Sara Ali Khan's is what would make you look lively and a class apart.
Sanya Malhotra's Moss-Green Lehenga Set
Styled by Sukriti Grover, Sanya Malhotra wore a moss-green lehenga set that featured a sleeveless blouse with a plunging neckline, a flared skirt, and a complementing dupatta. Her ensemble was accentuated by embroidered floral accents that were subtly-done and meticulous mirror-work. The border was heavy and she teamed her ensemble with a complementing dupatta. Her attire came from the label, Vvani by Vani Vats. The elaborate danglers and a delicate maangtikka were on-point and her jewellery came from Kohar by Kanika. The makeup was marked by pinkish-brown lip shade, contoured cheekbones with orange tint, and sun-kissed orangish-pink eye shadow that blended with the look. The impeccable bun rounded out her avatar. So, if you are planning on gracing the main wedding function or reception, this is the ensemble that you can sport.
So, whose outfit look did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pictures Source: Instagram
- bollywood wardrobeSara Ali Khan’s Colour-Blocked Salwar Suit At A Village In Uttar Pradesh Is Festive-Perfect
- bollywood wardrobeSara Ali Khan’s Pink Ghagra Look From Her Movie Atrangi Re Is Ideal For Festive Occasions
- bollywood wardrobeChristmas 2021: Rhea, Sara, Alia, Kiara At Their Fashionable Best For This Christmas
- bollywood wardrobeAtrangi Re Promotions: Sara Ali Khan Looks Gorgeous In Her Elaborate Lehenga And Hand-Painted Gown
- bollywood wardrobeLokmat Most Stylish Awards 2021: Ananya Panday, Sara Ali Khan And Other Actresses At Their Fashionable Best
- bollywood wardrobeSara Ali Khan And Janhvi Kapoor Doll Up In Party Dresses For Ranveer Singh’s Show, The Big Picture
- bollywood wardrobeYour Denim Edit Ft. Nushrratt Bharuccha And Sara Ali Khan
- bollywood wardrobeSara Ali Khan And Tara Sutaria Win Us With Their Resplendent and Wedding-Perfect Lehenga Sets
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2021: White Traditional-Wear Goals From Sara Ali Khan, Sanya Malhotra, PV Sindhu And Huma Qureshi
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2021: The Green Kurta Set Goals Ft. Richa Chadha, Shilpa Shetty Kundra, And Sara Ali Khan
- bollywood wardrobeSara Ali Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez, And Other Divas Make A Strong Case For Contemporary Sarees
- bollywood wardrobeSara Ali Khan, Vidya Balan, And Other Actresses Set Festive-Wear Goals With Their Stunning Traditional Suits