- 10 hrs ago Indian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- 11 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- 13 hrs ago Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- 15 hrs ago Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 September 19 Highlights: Khiladis Enjoy Performances Of Dance Deewane 3
- Technology List Of 512 GB Internal memory Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Automobiles MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Sara Ali Khan has been giving us oodles of fashion goals and the latest outfit of hers was ideal for attending a wedding or a grand festive occasion. Styled by Tanya Ghavri, let's talk about her ensemble and look that had our attention.
The actress exuded pink power with her attire and she captioned her picture as, 'Flower Shower 🌸Pink Power 💓💞🎀'. Her ensemble was designed by Manish Malhotra and consisted of a structured and sleeveless blouse and a flared long skirt. The blouse was accentuated by white-hued patterns and sharp slits on the side. The skirt was enhanced by ivory floral tones, which upped her attire look. The complementing translucent dupatta completed her attire. Well, she definitely looked graceful and made us take the pink route.\
Her look seemed jewellery-free, actually she didn't need jewellery with her attire. However, you can sport a pair of dainty studs and a few pink glass bangles, if you want to ace the jewellery style. The makeup was highlighted by pink tones. The minty-pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and eye shadow spruced up her look. The pink nail lacquer matched with her attire. The fringe bun completed her look. With elaborate floral backdrop and chandeliers placed meticulously, Sara was a vision to behold in her lehenga. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: Ravi K chandran ISC