- 37 min ago Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- 6 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Rubina Dilaik, Raveena Tandon, And Other Divas In Their Gorgeous Ethnic Suits
- 17 hrs ago Deficiency Of These Vitamins And Minerals Can Cause Insomnia
- 19 hrs ago COVID-19: Back-To-School Tips For Parents And Children
- Sports UFC Vegas 41 results and recap: Vettori edges Costa in a 5-round classic brawl as Dawson-Glenn ends in draw
- Technology How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- News India reports 15,906 new Covid cases in the last 24 hours; Active caseload stands at 1,72,594
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Kundali Bhagya In, Bigg Boss 15 Out Of Top 10; Yeh Hai Chahatein Witnesses A Drop
- Finance 2 Important Updates By CBIC For GST Taxpayers
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
- Automobiles Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
For upcoming wedding season, you might need some lehenga goals and we have some contemporary lehenga goals for you from Sara Ali Khan. The actress flaunted two stunning lehenga outfits designed by Manish Malhotra, which we have decoded for you. The lehengas are perfect for those, who want to look modern and chic when attending a wedding.
Picture Source: Instagram
Sara Ali Khan's Yellow Embellished Lehenga Set
Styled by Tanya Ghavri, Sara Ali Khan did a campaign photoshoot for Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri. She wore a mustard-yellow lehenga set for one of the photoshoots for the brand. The lehenga featured a blouse that had a slit backline and a voluminous skirt. Her attire was accentuated by intricate silver zari embellished accents and gota work. She accessorised her lehenga look with gold jewellery from Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri. The jewelley was modern and minimally done. The makeup was highlighted by vibrant pink lip shade, pink cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The side-parted braided tresses completed her look.
Photogrpher Courtesy: Victoria Krundysheva
Sara Ali Khan's Geometrical Enameled Lehenga
For the Manish Malhotra's photoshoot at The Leela Palace Jaipur, Sara Ali Khan took our breath away with her resplendent lehenga. The actress wore a contemporary sleeveless blouse and teamed it with a flared skirt and a complementing dupatta. Her geometrical enameled lehenga was accentuated by signature sparkle and the look was mainly accessory-free except for a statement ring. Sara's makeup was beautifully done with matte-pink lip shade, pink cheekbones, and smokey kohl. The middle-parted tresses adorned with a pretty hairband rounded out her avatar.
So, which lehenga look of Sara Ali Khan did you like more? Let us know that.