- 1 hr ago Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- 7 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Rubina Dilaik, Raveena Tandon, And Other Divas In Their Gorgeous Ethnic Suits
- 18 hrs ago Deficiency Of These Vitamins And Minerals Can Cause Insomnia
- 20 hrs ago COVID-19: Back-To-School Tips For Parents And Children
- Sports Washington Sundar hopes to recuperate from injury and return to action soon
- Finance LIC Mutual Fund Launched Balanced Advantage Funds BAFs: Should One Invest?
- News Amit Shah to inaugurate research centre at IIT Jammu, address rally today
- Technology How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Kundali Bhagya In, Bigg Boss 15 Out Of Top 10; Yeh Hai Chahatein Witnesses A Drop
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
- Automobiles Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
Recently, Sara Ali Khan took to her Instagram feed to share a set of dreamy pictures from her latest photoshoot. The pictures showed the actress dressed in the same gown, which she lately sported at the Filmfare Awards function. However, her these pictures gave us a closer look at her gorgeous gown. Dolled up in a pretty and fresh icy blue gown, the Atrangi Re actress looked like a beautiful Cinderella and we couldn't take our eyes off her. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Sara Ali Khan gave fairytale vibes in her icy blue coloured tulle couture gown, which came from the label Aadnevik' AW20 collection. Her square-shaped neckline wow-worthy gown was accentuated by multiple ruffled layers and heavy ruffle-detailing on the shoulders also. It also featured matching band-type belt that cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. The interesting part about her gown was it had high-low hemline. So, it looked like a mini dress from the front and a long gown with a long train from the back. Styled by Ami Patel, the Coolie No.1 actress teamed her dress with a pair of shimmering silver heels and upped her look with multiple matching rings and blue nail paint.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, dark eye shadow, curled lashes, soft pink blush, and pink lip shade, spruced up her look. The diva pulled back her mid-parted tresses into a classic low ponytail and looked spectacular.
We absolutely loved this gown and Cinderella look of Sara Ali Khan. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sara Ali Khan's Instagram