- 1 hr ago Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- 7 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Rubina Dilaik, Raveena Tandon, And Other Divas In Their Gorgeous Ethnic Suits
- 18 hrs ago Deficiency Of These Vitamins And Minerals Can Cause Insomnia
- 20 hrs ago COVID-19: Back-To-School Tips For Parents And Children
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 5 Elimination: Priya Gets Evicted From The Show
- Sports Washington Sundar hopes to recuperate from injury and return to action soon
- Finance LIC Mutual Fund Launched Balanced Advantage Funds BAFs: Should One Invest?
- News Amit Shah to inaugurate research centre at IIT Jammu, address rally today
- Technology How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
- Automobiles Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
Be it for an elaborate function or a light casual occasion, saree goals are what we look for, when it comes to traditional wear. From Sara Ali Khan to Jacqueline Fernandez, the B-town divas stunned us with their saree outfits recently. While some opted for subtle and quirky patterns, the others flaunted party-perfect sarees. We have decoded their saree outfits for you for some major saree inspiration.
Photographer Courtesy: Shivangi Kulkarni Photography and Harish Gadwal
Sara Ali Khan's Quirky-Pattern Pink Saree
Styled by Ami Patel, Sara Ali Khan draped an awesome saree for the Global Citizen Live 2021 event. She wore a pink saree that was eye-catching because her attire featured quirky patterns like horns and floral accents. Her saree also had a yellow border and she teamed her saree with a sleeveless pink blouse. She accessorised her look with yellow and pink bangles and intricate silver danglers, which added to the global desi effect. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and a tiny blue bindi. The middle-parted softly-curled tresses rounded out her avatar.
Photographer Courtesy: Mudiraj Naveen
Anu Emmanuel's Blue Floral Saree
For the promotions of Maha Samudram, Anu Emmanuel draped an Urī by Mrunalini Rao saree. The actress wore a saree that was accentuated by turquoise-blue and yellow shade. Her saree was highlighted by nature-inspired accents and draped impeccably. She paired her saree with a complementing yellow blouse. Styled by Shefali Deora, she notched up her look with a pair of silver and gemstone hoops that came from Sheetal Zaveri by Vithaldas. The makeup was marked by mauve-pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and smokey eye makeup. The green bindi also upped her look and the long side-parted tresses completed her look.
Photographer Courtesy: Venu Rasuri
Pooja Hegde Mirror And Pattern Saree
Pooja Hegde had all our attention with her stunning contemporary saree that was designed by Arpita Mehta. She wore a Poppy-Mango floral print ruffle saree by the designer for SIIMA awards and teamed her saree with a sleeveless ivory mirror-work blouse. Styled by Tanya Ghavri, she spruced up her look with gold and gemstone bangles and pearl and gold earrings. Her jewellery came from the labels, Krsala and Akoya Jewels. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and smokey pink eye shadow. The side-parted wavy tresses rounded out her look.
Photographer Courtesy: Ajay Kadam
Madhuri Dixit Nene's Colourful Floral Saree
Madhuri Dixit Nene was styled by Ami Patel and she wore a colourful floral saree by Rahul Mishra for Dance Deewane. It was a gorgeous dark blue saree with floral patterns in myriad of hues and featured embellished scalloped border. She paired her saree with a complementing sleeveless blouse and upped her look with pearl and gold earrings with polki detailing from Latique. The intricate gold bracelets came from Anmol. The makeup was marked by glossy mauve-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The braided hairdo completed her avatar.
Photographer Courtesy: Sheldon Santos
Jacqueline Fernandez's Lace And Beads Saree
Jacqueline Fernandez was a vision in her ivory-hued lace and beads saree that came from the label, Rose Room. Styled by Chandini Whabi, her saree was draped in a contemporary style and she teamed her saree with a matching structured blouse. Jacqueline spruced up her look with emerald jewellery that came from the labels, Amaris By Prerna Rajpal and Goenka India. She wore a statement emerald neckpiece, dainty studs, and a stunning ring. Her makeup was highlighted by pink tones and impeccably-applied kohl. The short wavy tresses wrapped up her look.
So, whose saree look did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.