- 14 hrs ago World Breastfeeding Week 2021: Mothers Should Avoid Breastfeeding If They Have These Medical Conditions
- 15 hrs ago From Kangana Ranaut To Zendaya, Influencer Neel Ranaut Recreates Outfits Of The Divas
- 16 hrs ago Is It Safe To Wear A Bra During Breastfeeding?
- 17 hrs ago Mangala Gauri Vrat 2021: Date, Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- News IM operative’s cell phone could provide major leads in Antilla Bomb Scare case
- Finance Buy These 3 Stocks, India’s Top Broking House Sharekhan Says
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Javelin thrower Annu Rani registers 54.04m throw, fails to qualify for final
- Technology Flipkart Independence Day Big Saving Days Sale: Offers On Smartphones, Electronics, Gadgets And More
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: Housemates Get A Chance To Win Rs 2 Lakh; BB Offers To Fulfil Contestants' Wishes
- Education Tokyo Olympics: Meet Rani Rampal, Who Led Indian Hockey Team To Semis, Some Unknown Facts About Her
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
- Automobiles EV Charging Outlets At HP Petrol Stations — CESL Announces Partnership With HPCL
Varun Dhawan and Sara Ali Khan starrer Coolie No. 1 is all set to hit the theatres on 1 May 2020. Just a couple of days ago, the stars wrapped up the shoot and soon they will be seen flaunting their fashionable outfits at the promotional rounds. Yesterday, Sara was spotted outside her co-star Varun Dhawan's office in a black tracksuit. Though the outfit was casual but it looked comfy and perfect as daily wear. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
Sara Ali Khan donned a half-sleeved round-collar black tee that featured the name of the brand Puma in white hue. It was a crop tee, which she paired with matching bottoms. Her track pants featured white stripes on both sides. The Love Aaj Kal actress completed her look with colourful flip flops and accessorised her look with a silver-toned bangle.
On the makeup front, minimal base and slight contouring marked by filled thick brows and pink lip shade rounded out her look. Sara Ali Khan also wore black spectacles, which suited her look. She left her mid-parted tresses loose.
So, what do you think about her outfit? Do let us know in the comment section.