- 13 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Esha Gupta Sets The Ramp Ablaze With Her Bold Gown
- 12 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Inclusivity Was Promoted With This Body Positive Fashion Show
- 13 hrs ago Janamashtami 2019: How Lord Krishna’s Stories Can Help Your Child Become A Better Person
- 13 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Opening Show: Celebs In Glam Avatar For Manish Malhotra's Show
- Movies Comali Worldwide Box Office Collections Week 1: Jayam Ravi’s Film Hits The Jackpot
- Technology Buying Guide – Avail Up To Rs. 30,000 Discount On Best Gaming Laptops On Amazon
- News Twitter outrage in India, 2,764 complaints recorded
- Sports Cummins replaces Paul in West Indies squad for India Test
- Finance SEBI To Provide Rs 1 Crore Reward And Hotline Access To Insider Trading Informants
- Automobiles Kia Seltos Launching Tomorrow In India: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Launch
- Education KMAT Result 2019 Released: Explore What After Result
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
With her latest outfit, Sara Ali Khan proved that her fashion sense is evolved. She wore an orange dress that was chic and perfect for a date night. The actress came with Varun Dhawan and it was not just her dress that caught our attention, her ballerinas were also eye-catching. Sara, pretty effortlessly, gave us one of the best-dressed moments of this week.
She wore a structured dress with cute bell sleeves. Her vibrant dress enhanced her slender frame and came with a drawstring. We felt this dress was worth investing in and wished we had this dress of Sara's in our wardrobe. The actress teamed her ensemble with bright pink pumps, which were accentuated by floral accents.
Sara accessorised her look with a bright yellow watch and hoop earrings, which matched with the colour of her dress. With this, she gave us major retro vibes. The makeup was nude-toned with a muted pink lip shade and impeccably-applied kohl. The wavy voluminous tresses totally suited her look. Sara looked beyond amazing. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.