- 5 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 6 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 6 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 6 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Movies Amitabh Bachchcan’s Throwback Picture With Kareena Kapoor Is The Cutest Thing On Internet Today!
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- News Pak court to announce judgement in treason case against Pervez Musharraf on Nov 28
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Kedarnath actress, Sara Ali Khan just made her IIFA debut and in style. The actress gave us a princess moment at the 20th IIFA Awards, which took place in Mumbai. She looked radiant in her fairy tale gown and was all smiles for the shutterbugs. Sara's attire was gorgeous and her styling was done to perfection by Lakshmi Lehr. So, let's decode her ensemble and look of the night.
So, Sara wore a strapless Gaurav Gupta gown that featured a column bodice and voluminous skirt. Dipped in an ivory hue, this attire of hers made for a perfect number for the green carpet event. Her attire was subtly done and accentuated by floral appliques. Her attire was also detailed with embellished silver threadwork. Well, we must say Sara Ali Khan is in love with the ivory colour and she pulled off her flared gown with a lot of aplomb.
The actress, who would also be performing at IIFA, kept her jewellery game basic. She accessorised her look with diamond studs and a chic ring, which went well with her attire. Her ring came from Irasva Fine Jewellery and her ring was from Diamantina Fine Jewels. Well, minimal jewellery also balanced her look. Her makeup was natural and lit up by pink lip shade, light kohl, and softly contoured cheekbones. She also upped her look with white nail lacquer, which complemented her attire. However, it was her impeccable high bun that spruced up her avatar the most.
Sara Ali Khan looked amazing and we totally loved her dress of the night. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section. Stay tuned for more updates on IIFA Awards 2019.