- 1 hr ago Teja Dashmi 2021: Date, History, Significance And Legends Associated With This Festival
- 4 hrs ago No Of People Who Got At Least One Jab In India Highest In World: Health Ministry
- 5 hrs ago Orthopedist Explains Symptoms And Gives Advice On Long COVID-19
- 6 hrs ago Sun Transit in Virgo On 17 September 2021 Effects on Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- Sports IPL 2021: Ricky Ponting says top-placed Delhi Capitals need to start from scratch
- Technology 5G Spectrum Auction Might Take Place In February 2022
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
- Finance SBI Cuts Home Loan Interest Rate At 6.70%, Festive Offer
- Movies This Scene Of Shershaah Left Sidharth Malhotra's Father In Tears
- News Gujarat cabinet expansion: Kanubhai Desai, Kiritsinh Rana, Naresh Patel take oath as ministers
- Automobiles Tata Punch Bookings Started Unofficially Ahead Of India Launch: Expected Price & More Details
- Travel Why You Should Visit India's Least-Visited Beautiful Places
There is no doubt about it that we all love partying and so we eagerly wait for weekend to come. Dressing up in stunning outfits is one of the major reasons why we love parties. But we also cannot deny the fact that none of us like to repeat our outfit and so for each party we need a new fresh outfit to flaunt.
Recently, Bollywood budding fashionistas Sara Ali Khan and Radhika Madan shared a picture on their Instagram feed, where they were seen sporting stylish outfits and giving major fashion goals for a weekend party, of course, post COVID-19. So, let us take a close look at their outfits and decode it.
Sara Ali Khan In A Blue Top And Yellow Skirt
Sara Ali Khan was decked up in a strappy plunging-neckline blue-hued crop top, which featured subtle yellow patterns and bow-knot. She teamed her top with a high-waist yellow pencil skirt that was accentuated by black dotted prints. The actress accessorised her look with a pendant neckpiece and gold-toned bracelet. She let loose her side-parted highlighted tresses and spruced up her look with slight contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, pink eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and glossy pink lip shade.
Radhika Madan In A Pink Top And Denim Skirt
Radhika Madan sported a quarter-sleeved blush-pink crop top, which featured multi-hued text prints. Her top had a sheer net layering. The actress teamed her top with a light-blue denim skirt and completed her look with a pair of white shoes. Radhika pulled back her curly tresses into a ponytail and wrapped up her look with pink lip shade. The black oversized reflectors added stylish quotient to her look.
So, whose outfit did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.