- 1 hr ago COVID-19: Omicron Detected In 79% Samples Sequenced In January In Delhi, Delta Found In 13% Samples
- 1 hr ago Expert Article: 7 Warning Signs Of Brain Tumour To Be Aware Of
- 3 hrs ago Beijing Olympics 2022: 5 Points To Understand COVID Tests And Protocol At The Winter Olympics In China
- 4 hrs ago Omicron: Everything You Need To Know About The COVID Variant's Symptoms, Isolation And Recovery
- Movies Ajay Devgn's Debut Web Series Rudra: The Edge Of Darkness' Trailer To Be Out Tomorrow
- Sports Pivotal middleweight matchup headlines UFC Vegas 47 on February 5
- News Bharat Biotech gets DGCI nod for intranasal Covid booster doses
- Finance Budget 2022: What Is WFH Allowance That Employees Are Expecting?
- Technology Elon Musk Wants To Make Tesla Robots Bigger Business Than Its Cars
- Automobiles Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- Education Lala Lajpat Rai Birth Anniversary: Some Lesser-Known Facts About Punjab Kesari
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In Winter Of 2022
Last night, Sara Ali Khan and Janhvi Kapoor graced the sets of Ranveer Singh's reality show, The Big Picture. The two actresses came together and were photographed with Ranveer Singh. They looked gorgeous in their dresses, which absolutely made for ideal party numbers. So, let's decode the dresses of the two young starlets.
Speaking about Sara Ali Khan first, Ranveer Singh's Simmba co-star, she wore a black and silver slip dress, and had our attention. Styled by Ami Patel, Sara's dress came from the label, Retrofête. The dress featured spaghetti straps and plunging-neckline. The dress was black-hued with glittering silver striped tones. She paired her dress with a pair of silver embellished sandals that went well with her ensemble. Sara accessorised her look with a set of chic rings, which upped her look.
As for her makeup, she painted her nails black. Sara Ali Khan opted for a glossy-pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and smokey kohl. The middle-parted softly-curled tresses rounded out her avatar. Janhvi Kapoor, on the other hand, went for a full kaftan-sleeved dress from Nadine Merabi. She too wore a mini dress that had a sharp v-neckline and ruched bodice. The dress was nude-toned with glittering sequinned detailing. Styled by Mohit Rai, Janhvi teamed her dress with a pair of silver sandals from Steve Madden India. She elevated her style quotient with sleek danglers from Anmol and her dainty rings came from Ineze.
Her makeup was highlighted by pink touches and impeccably-applied kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses completed her look. Janhvi Kapoor will be seen with Ranveer Singh in the upcoming multi-starrer Takht, and we are as excited as you are about any updates of the film. As for Ranveer Singh, the actor wore an all-black suit that was enhanced by sculpted jacket. He notched up his look with edgy accessories and paired her ensemble with a pair of black loafers.
So, what do you think about their fashion game? Stay tuned for more updates on The Big Picture.
- bollywood wardrobeSara Ali Khan’s Colour-Blocked Salwar Suit At A Village In Uttar Pradesh Is Festive-Perfect
- bollywood wardrobeSara Ali Khan’s Pink Ghagra Look From Her Movie Atrangi Re Is Ideal For Festive Occasions
- bollywood wardrobeChristmas 2021: Rhea, Sara, Alia, Kiara At Their Fashionable Best For This Christmas
- bollywood wardrobeAtrangi Re Promotions: Sara Ali Khan Looks Gorgeous In Her Elaborate Lehenga And Hand-Painted Gown
- bollywood wardrobeLokmat Most Stylish Awards 2021: Ananya Panday, Sara Ali Khan And Other Actresses At Their Fashionable Best
- bollywood wardrobeSara Ali Khan’s Poppy Mango Outfit And Sanya Malhotra’s Moss-Green Lehenga: The Outfits For Wedding Season
- bollywood wardrobeYour Denim Edit Ft. Nushrratt Bharuccha And Sara Ali Khan
- bollywood wardrobeSara Ali Khan And Tara Sutaria Win Us With Their Resplendent and Wedding-Perfect Lehenga Sets
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2021: White Traditional-Wear Goals From Sara Ali Khan, Sanya Malhotra, PV Sindhu And Huma Qureshi
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2021: The Green Kurta Set Goals Ft. Richa Chadha, Shilpa Shetty Kundra, And Sara Ali Khan
- bollywood wardrobeSara Ali Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez, And Other Divas Make A Strong Case For Contemporary Sarees
- bollywood wardrobeSara Ali Khan, Vidya Balan, And Other Actresses Set Festive-Wear Goals With Their Stunning Traditional Suits