- 12 min ago Is It Safe For Diabetics To Consume Dates?
- 30 min ago The Modern And Reinvented Khadi Outfits For Some Fresh Inspiration
- 1 hr ago B’day Girl Malaika Arora And Other Bollywood Celebs Stunned In Their Chic Outfits At The Bash
- 3 hrs ago Hina Khan Has 4 Exalted Hairstyles For You To Rock This Festive Season
- Automobiles Uber Looks For Multi-Mobility Solutions For Delhi: From e-Rickshaws To Heli-Taxis
- Sports T10 League 2019: Schedule, Time Table, Teams Squad, TV Channel and Live Streaming Information
- News Engineering jobs: BEL jobs for engineers announced, 19 vacancies for BE/Btech graduates
- Movies Diwali 2019 Special Tamil Movies On TV Channels: Nerkonda Paarvai, Comali, A1 And Other Films!
- Technology Realme U1, Realme 1 Color OS Update Adds Dark Mode And October Security Patch
- Finance Amazon Ties Up With Indian Railways For Inter-City Package Deliveries
- Travel How Vacation Expectations Can Ruin Your Trip!
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
Sara Ali Khan was spotted at an event yesterday and the actress looked stunning. She went for something trendy and edgy for the event and like always posed cheerfully for the shutterbugs. Sara wore a Bibhu Mohapatra dress and gave a party outfit goal to millennials. Well, this was one of her sassiest numbers, which we so liked.
Her dress was not only about colour-blocking but also brought alive two opposite sensibilities. Her ivory-hued halter top captured the liveliness of the spring with a vibrant and abstract floral splash. The contrasting leather skirt was dipped in a black shade and enhanced by a metallic touch. It was a gorgeous number and Sara paired her ensemble with shiny hot pink peep-hole sandals, which went well with her dress.
She carried a feathery pink Chanel bag with her and accessorised her look with delicate studs. The makeup was nude-toned and enhanced by a muted-hued lip shade and subtle kohl. The signature side-swept tresses completed her look. So, what do you think about Sara Ali Khan's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.