- 3 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day 5: Kangana Ranaut Took Our Breath Away With A Pastel Blue Make-up Look
- 6 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Four: Rhea Chakraborty Oozes Elegance In Her Old-Fashioned Black Gown
- 9 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day 4: Ananya Pandey's Make-up Look Will Make You Swoon
- 10 hrs ago On Mother Teresa's Birthday, Here Are Some Of Her Quotes On Love, Life & Happiness
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match No. 61: UP Yoddha vs Puneri Paltan: Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Technology How To Add And Remove Channel Packs Using Tata Sky Mobile App
- News G7 to help nations hit by Amazon fires: Macron
- Movies Inshallah: Who's Trying To Sabotage Salman Khan's Movie? Theatrical Rights Sold for Rs 190 Crore!
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Presented by AlcisXNari, Narendra Kumar showed the discerning audience an athleisure collection and promoted sustainable fashion on the fourth day of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2019. Sanya Malhotra walked down the ramp for him and backed the sustainable drive. The 'Badhaai Ho' actress looked stylish and oozed confidence as she walked down the ramp.
She gave us a gym wear goal of the month with her sassy outfit. The diva wore a sleeveless black-hued cropped top and paired it with textured grey tights. She looked impressive in her ensemble, which she also paired with a long yellow jacket that was flowy and added contrast to her ensemble. It gave her attire a classy touch and we totally loved this addition.
Sanya teamed her ensemble with sports shoes, which went well with her outfit. Her makeup was highlighted by a glossy pink lip shade and her eye makeup was light. The curly tresses completed her showstopper avatar. Sanya was a vision and we totally found her sporty look awesome. What do you think about her outfit and the look? Let us know that in the comment section.