- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Day 39 Update - Luxury Budget Task Day 3
- Technology Buying Guide: Best 64MP Rear Camera Smartphones To Buy In India
- Sports Sunil Chhetri doing his best despite being 35, he's not going anywhere: India Head Coach Igor Stimac
- News Bengaluru: 20-year-old college student stabbed to death over brawl during cricket match
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Automobiles Mumbai Traffic Police To Arrest Motorists With Unpaid Traffic Fines: Too Strict?
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Sanya Malhotra's fashion sense is quite indie and she plays with oodles of bright hues. The latest look of hers was traditional and she was a vision. The actress wore a sari and inspired us to play with vibrant hues. Sanya's look was minimal and her styling was impeccably done. She neared perfection with this look of hers and yet it was a non-conformist avatar. Let's decode her attire and look of the day.
So, Sanya stepped up her fashion game with this Raw Mango sari. It was a simply-draped sari, which seemed laid back and was accentuated by a casual touch. The sari was splashed in a black hue and notched up by white stripe. While her sari was simple, it was the blouse which totally caught our attention. Sanya gave us blouse goals too by pairing her sari with a multi-hued blouse. Red, yellow, orange, black, and blue were the hues used in her blouse.
Sanya's sari was notched up by modern sensibilities but her jewellery reminded us of the traditional roots. She accessorised her look with an intricate oxidised silver neckpiece and a complementing tassel necklace, which came from the label, Curio Cottage. Her makeup was marked by dewy tones with contoured cheekbones, light matte lip shade, and subtle kohl. The impeccable hairdo rounded out her ethnic avatar. Sanya looked effortlessly gorgeous. What do you think about her outfit and look? Let us know that in the comment section.