- 59 min ago Richa Chadha, Lisa Ray, Kalki Koechlin Have Unique Outfit Ideas For Formal Events
- 1 hr ago Aamir Khan's Daughter Ira Khan Has Red And Blue Gown Goals For Us
- 2 hrs ago Joint Pain In Children: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And How To Treat It
- 3 hrs ago Hodgkin's Lymphoma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Stages, And Treatment
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Teaser Records: Beats Saaho And Aravinda Sametha!
- Sports India Vs Bangladesh: Team India physio rushes on the pitch to check Bangladesh batsman Nayeem Hasan for concussion
- Travel Jagdalpur – A Paradise Full Of Natural Bounties
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Headed To Double Digit Growth Says New CEO Vinod Dasari
- News Kerala: 12-year-old school boy dies after flying makeshift cricket bat hits his head
- Technology Vivo U20 First Impressions: Pros, Cons, And The X-Factor
- Finance Bharti Airtel, Vodafone Idea File Review Petitions In Supreme Court On AGR Verdict
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Dangal actress, Sanya Malhotra has got a quite fun and carefree fashion sensibility. She has wowed us with her quirky promotional outfits, but this time for 'Pataakha' promotions, Sanya kept it simple. It was a plain-hued number and the actress looked simply stunning.
She sported an attire from the label Raw Mango. It was a humble attire and was a tribute to Indian craftsmanship. Her round-necked kurta was splashed in a vibrant pink colour. It was quarter-sleeved with slightly flared ends and was marked by sharp edges. Sanya paired her bright kurta with slightly subtle straight-fit jacquard pants, which were dipped in an ivory hue.
Her ensemble was so wearable and she made a strong case for office and festive wears. Well, not all the time, you have to wear something too elaborate on festivals and formal occasions. She looked smart and her fashion was so on point.
Sanya teamed her outfit with white pencil heels, which went well with her attire. Her oxidised earrings from Sangeeta Boochra spruced up her avatar. Sanya's makeup was also natural and marked by a deep lip shade and mascara. Her middle-parted impeccable ponytail rounded off her look.
So, how did you find Sanya Malhotra's look of the day? Let us know in the comment section.