- 44 min ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Kim Kardashian, Rita Ora, Disha Patani & More
- 1 hr ago International Aviation Day 2019: Significance Behind Celebrating This Day
- 2 hrs ago Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut And Other Divas Have Wedding-Perfect Neckpieces For Us
- 2 hrs ago 8 Myths About Live-In Relationships And Facts You Are Unsure About
- Movies Darbar Kerala Rights Acquired By Kalpaka Films, Rajinikanth Fans Happy
- Finance Govt To Consider Personal Income Tax Cuts To Boost Growth
- News Applications for H-1B visa to be accepted from April 1: US
- Technology Flipkart Apple Days: Discounts, EMI Offers On iPhone XR, iPhone 11 Pro, iPads And More
- Sports Universal title match and Reigns vs. Corbin confirmed for WWE TLC 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Automobiles Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Sanya Malhotra was the classic diva with contemporary taste as she celebrated her birthday with the media. The 'Badhaai Ho' actress looked pretty in her jumpsuit and gave us style goals. She donned an outfit, which was enhanced by a retro touch. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
The talented actress went for a black and white striped outfit that featured flowy V-neck bodice with butterfly sleeves and a knot at the front. Her pyjamas were flared and her ensemble as such was accentuated by a breezy and fuss-free silhouette. It absolutely made for perfect resort wear. Sanya paired her jumpsuit with a pair of black loafers that contrasted her outfit.
She kept her look minimal and accessorised it with delicate pendants, which spruced up her stylish avatar. The makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by a light pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The signature curly tresses rounded out her look. So, what do you think of Sanya Malhotra's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.