- 9 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- 11 hrs ago Milkha Singh Passes Away At 91: Some Facts About The Renowned Athlete
- 13 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- 18 hrs ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra Is Style And Elegance Personified In Her White Organza Saree With Printed Fancy Blouse
- Technology Fathers Day 2021 Gift Ideas Best Truly Wireless Headsets Under Rs. 5,000
- Sports Euro 2020: Portugal 2-4 Germany: Holders score two own goals in thumping defeat
- Movies Vijay Birthday Celebration On Twitter Space: Keerthy, Anirudh, Lokesh, Malavika & Nelson To Join!
- News People will not tolerate self-centred politics: Uddhav Thackeray slams Congress leaders
- Education Telangana Schools And Colleges To Reopen From July 1, Check Latest Updates
- Automobiles From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- Finance HDFC Bank To Buy Stake Worth Over Rs 1,906 Crore In Group's General Insurer From Parent HDFC
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Director by Rajkumar Hirani, Bollywood comedy-drama film titled Lage Raho Munna Bhai was released on 1 September 2006. The film was the follow-up to the 2003 film Munna Bhai M.B.B.S and it starred Sanjay Dutt as Munna Bhai. The film also starred Arshad Warsi as Circuit, Vidya Balan as Janhavi, and Boman Irani as Lucky Singh. Munna Bhai and circuit's 'jodi' was absolutely loved by the audience but apart from it, the movie also taught some life lessons. Sanjay Dutt's 'tapori' as well as dashing style won many hearts and we noticed that in the film, he flaunted many floral shirts.
Well, florals being our favourite, let us take a close look at Sanjay Dutt's floral shirt collection from the film Lage Raho Munna Bhai as it clocks 14 years today.
Sanjay Dutt In A White Floral Shirt
In the title track, Sanjay Dutt was seen dancing sporting an extended-sleeved classic-collar white shirt, which was accentuated by multi-hued floral patterns. He layered his shirt with a full-sleeved open-front red blazer and teamed it with blue denim jeans. The actor completed his look with a pair of black shoes while the leather belt cinched his waist and added structure to his attire. With short hair and a clean shave look, he rounded out his look.
Sanjay Dutt In A Neon Floral Shirt
In one of the scenes, Sanjay Dutt gave twinning moment with Vidya Balan in a full-sleeved neon-hued shirt, which featured white floral patterns. He layered his shirt with a white tee and teamed it up with navy-blue denim jeans. The actor completed his look with a pair of black shoes and wrapped up his look with a clean shave.
Sanjay Dutt In A Red Floral Shirt
Sanjay Dutt sported a full-sleeved classic-collar bright-red floral shirt, which was accentuated by blossoming floral and leaf prints. He layered his shirt with a classic white tee and teamed it with blue denim jeans. The actor accessorised his look with gold-toned rings and spruced up his look with short hair and a clean shave.
Sanjay Dutt In A Sky-Blue Floral Shirt
In the song Pal Har Pal, Sanjay Dutt was seen decked up in a full-sleeved pointed-collar buttoned-down sky-blue shirt, which was accentuated by intricate white floral prints. He layered it with a white tee and paired it with blue denim jeans. The actor notched up his look with a few gold-toned rings.
Sanjay Dutt In A White Floral Shirt
In one of the scenes, Sanjay Dutt was seen dressed in another white floral shirt. His full-sleeved classic-collar shirt featured pretty red, yellow, and orange floral patterns. He layered his shirt with a white tee and completed his look with blue denim pants.
Sanjay Dutt In A Powder-Blue Floral Shirt
Sanjay Dutt sported a half-sleeved classic-collar powder-blue shirt and looked dapper. His shirt was accentuated by intricate dark-blue, red, yellow, and green floral patterns and subtle accents. The actor layered his shirt with a white plain tee and paired it with denim bottoms.
We absolutely loved Sanjay Dutt's floral fashion game in the film. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: T-Series