- 49 min ago Afghan Women Fight For Education, Jobs And Representation In New Government
- 3 hrs ago Teja Dashmi 2021: Date, History, Significance And Legends Associated With This Festival
- 6 hrs ago No Of People Who Got At Least One Jab In India Highest In World: Health Ministry
- 7 hrs ago Orthopedist Explains Symptoms And Gives Advice On Long COVID-19
- Sports IPL 2021: Know these 5 first-time players who can fire up IPL 14 Phase II in UAE
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Reacts To His Photoshopped Wedding Picture With Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- News Southwest monsoon unlikely to retreat from northwest India by September-end: IMD
- Travel 6 Good Reasons Why You Should Travel With Friends
- Automobiles Citroen C3 Unveiled In India Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Design, Features, Storage Space & More Details
- Finance RBI To Hint At Any Interest Rate Change Via Policy Stance; Weighs In Credit Offtake
- Technology 5G Spectrum Auction Might Take Place In February 2022
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
Sanjana Sanghi, Alaya F, and Mithila Palkar wowed us with their fashion game at the Filmfare Awards. While Alaya F and Sanjana Sanghi impressed us with their short dresses, Mithila Palkar flaunted a gown. So let's decode their attire and looks for some fashion inspiration for upcoming parties.
Picture Courtesy: Chandrahas Prabhu
Sanjana Sanghi's Ruffled Dress
Styled by Who Wore What When, Sanjana Sanghi looked absolutely stunning in her off-shouldered dress. She wore a sculptural Amit Aggarwal dress that was ruffled and featured intricate textural elements. Her dress was enhanced by metallic touch and she paired her gorgeous dress with ivory and black sandals. The Dil Bechara actress wore a statement ring from Razwada Jewels. The makeup was highlighted by smokey eyeliner, pink lip shade, silver nail lacquer, and contoured cheekbones. The middle-parted high bun rounded out her avatar.
Picture Courtesy: Visual Affairs
Mithila Palkar's Green Gown
Mithila Palkar also looked gorgeous in her long green gown. Styled by Shreeja Rajgopal, her gown was designed by Sharnita Nandwana. It was a sleeveless gown that was accentuated by glittery green stripes. The gown also featured sheer accents and she accessorised her look with simple hoops that came from Raf Fine Jewellery. The makeup was highlighted by glossy pink lip shade and light pink eye shadow. The cheekbones were contoured and the side-parted curly tresses completed her look.
Picture Courtesy: Kevin Nunes
Alaya F's Sculptural Dress
Alaya F looked amazing in her dress that was sculptural and featured pleated accents. Her dress was accentuated by metallic light pink hue and it was a one-shouldered dress with ruffled touch. Her attire for the night was designed by Gaurav Gupta. Styled by Tanya Ghavri, she spruced up her look with nature-inspired gemstone earrings. The makeup was highlighted by pink hue, contoured cheekbones, and pink eye shadow. The side-parted highlighted tresses wrapped up her look.
So, whose attire and look did you like the most? Let us know that.