- 5 min ago Maharani Promotions: Huma Qureshi Gets Us Party-Ready With Her Black Separates For Under Rs 5K Only!
- 20 min ago Father’s Day 2021: Things Your Father Would Want To Hear From You
- 2 hrs ago Kaise Hum Bataye: Pranutan Bahl’s Pastel Phulkari Lehenga Is An Ideal Wear For Attending Wedding
- 2 hrs ago Madhuri Dixit Nene, Sara Ali Khan, And Konkona Sen Sharma Show 3 Different Ways To Style Side Braid
- News Nearly 85 per cent decline in daily COVID-19 cases: Union Health Ministry
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ To Pack Plastic Rear Panel; Will It Drop The Price?
- Finance 5 Personal Finance Rules For All Ages
- Sports Rani & Co. to dedicate their Olympic performance to covid warriors and frontline workers of India
- Education Rajasthan DElEd Result 2021 Declared For First Year
- Movies Parvathy Thiruvothu Apologises For Liking Sexual Misconduct Accused Rapper Vedan’s Instagram Post
- Automobiles HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
On the auspicious occasion of Eid ul-Fitr, tennis player Sania Mirza twinned with her son Izhaan Mirza Malik and she also posted pictures with her husband and cricketer, Shoaib Malik. The tennis player wore a dark shade of green and gave us a simple festive outfit goal with her attire. We have decoded her ensemble and look for some fashion inspiration.
So, Sania Mirza wore a dark green traditional suit with a matching dupatta. She wore a round-necked kurta and paired it with half straight-fit trousers. Her ensemble was accentuated by subtle textured floral detailing and net accents at the hemline. Her attire was designed by Nomi Ansari and she teamed her ensemble with brown flat sandals. The tennis star accessorised her look with heavy gold jhumkas, which went well with her look. The makeup was marked by pink cheekbones, matte pink lip shade, and the highlighted tresses completed her look.
Her son, Izhaan looked cute in his green kurta, which was dipped in the same hue as his mother's. His kurta was teamed with pristine white pyjamas and brown sandals. Shoaib Malik wore a beige kurta set that was so understated. Well, they gave us awesome attire goals and looked picture-perfect. What do you think about their attire and looks? Let us know that.