- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Redmi Note 10, Poco X3 Pro, Galaxy A12 And More
- Movies Exclusive: Aamir Khan On Lagaan's Making, The Oscars Loss, And How Ex-Wife Reena Deserves Credit For The Film
- Sports Euro 2020: Poland 1-2 Slovakia: Skriniar secures shock Group E win
- News Delhi govt bans soaps, detergents not conforming to latest BIS parameters to curb pollution
- Finance 25 Common Errors Being Faced By Taxpayers On The New Income Tax Portal 2.0
- Automobiles MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
On the auspicious occasion of Eid ul-Fitr, tennis player Sania Mirza twinned with her son Izhaan Mirza Malik and she also posted pictures with her husband and cricketer, Shoaib Malik. The tennis player wore a dark shade of green and gave us a simple festive outfit goal with her attire. We have decoded her ensemble and look for some fashion inspiration.
So, Sania Mirza wore a dark green traditional suit with a matching dupatta. She wore a round-necked kurta and paired it with half straight-fit trousers. Her ensemble was accentuated by subtle textured floral detailing and net accents at the hemline. Her attire was designed by Nomi Ansari and she teamed her ensemble with brown flat sandals. The tennis star accessorised her look with heavy gold jhumkas, which went well with her look. The makeup was marked by pink cheekbones, matte pink lip shade, and the highlighted tresses completed her look.
Her son, Izhaan looked cute in his green kurta, which was dipped in the same hue as his mother's. His kurta was teamed with pristine white pyjamas and brown sandals. Shoaib Malik wore a beige kurta set that was so understated. Well, they gave us awesome attire goals and looked picture-perfect. What do you think about their attire and looks? Let us know that.