- 46 min ago Style Alert: 4 Times Manushi Chhillar Showed Us How To Flaunt Wide-Leg Pants Stylishly And Effortlessly
- 1 hr ago This Pharma Allocates COVID Relief Fund To Support Underserved Communities, Patients In India
- 2 hrs ago Arrabiata Pasta Recipe: Here’s How To Prepare It At Home
- 2 hrs ago Hailey Bieber Is A Fan Of Truckers, Loves Wearing Baggy Jeans, And Here’s The Latest Stylish Look Of Hers
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 In Trouble? 6 Technicians Test Positive For COVID-19: Report
- Sports India women's cricketer Priya Punia loses mother to COVID-19, shares emotional post in her memory
- News SC judge recuses himself from hearing Param Bir Singh’s plea
- Finance How To File A Revised ITR Online?
- Technology DoT Might Ask TRAI To Set New Pricing For 5G Spectrum Band
- Automobiles Mahindra Thar New Base Variant In The Works With New Engine: Here Are The Details
- Education IIT Delhi Offering Six-Month Online Certificate Course In Data Science And Machine Learning
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
Bollywood actress Sana Khan tied the knot with Surat-based religious scholar Anas Sayed on 20 November. The pictures from her wedding day took the internet on fire as the actress looked extremely gorgeous as a bride. Giving her fans a glimpse of her mehendi ceremony, recently Sana took to her Instagram feed to share a few pictures and videos. Dressed in a pink and orange suit, the diva flaunted her bridal henna and looked absolutely beautiful. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it for goals.
So, Sana Khan sported a half-sleeved round-collar bright-orange frock-style flared kurti, which was accentuated by golden leaf patterns in multiple stripes and pink-hued embroidered patterns. She teamed her kurti with plain orange churidar bottoms and draped a pink dupatta that featured golden lace border. She draped the dupatta over her head and around her bodice. The Wajah Tum Ho actress' suit came from the label Poonams Kaurture. She accessorised her look with a maang tikka, white-pearls detailed gold-toned earrings and heavy elaborate choker, that came from the House Of Shikha. The beautiful henna on her hands, arms, and legs, upped her bridal look.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Sana slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, mascara, red-hued eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and light-pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva pulled back her mid-parted sleek tresses into a neat hairdo.
Sana Khan really looked gorgeous in her pink and orange suit and with her this look, she set major bridal goals. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sana Khan