- 1 hr ago Style Alert: 4 Times Manushi Chhillar Showed Us How To Flaunt Wide-Leg Pants Stylishly And Effortlessly
- 2 hrs ago This Pharma Allocates COVID Relief Fund To Support Underserved Communities, Patients In India
- 2 hrs ago Arrabiata Pasta Recipe: Here’s How To Prepare It At Home
- 3 hrs ago Hailey Bieber Is A Fan Of Truckers, Loves Wearing Baggy Jeans, And Here’s The Latest Stylish Look Of Hers
- Movies Ram Pothineni Pens A Heartfelt Eulogy For His Grandfather; ‘You’ve Always Had The Heart Of A King’
- News After 'Nisarga' in 2020, cyclone Tauktae batters Maharashtra's Raigad again
- Finance Gems, Jewellery Exports Demand Surge in April: GJEPC
- Sports India women's cricketer Priya Punia loses mother to COVID-19, shares emotional post in her memory
- Technology DoT Might Ask TRAI To Set New Pricing For 5G Spectrum Band
- Automobiles Mahindra Thar New Base Variant In The Works With New Engine: Here Are The Details
- Education IIT Delhi Offering Six-Month Online Certificate Course In Data Science And Machine Learning
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
We have seen many lookbooks of Wajah Tum Ho's lead actress Sana Khan, but her latest lookbook made us girls set new fashion goals.
She looked amazingly hot in the red dress. The actress was spotted wearing a dress from the house of Kukoon and she looked beautiful in it.
The dress, at the bottom, was of sky blue colour and had a cartoon printed on its front side that made it look attractive. Sana wore golden platform heels that went well with the outfit and made her look comfy.
She carried a classy brown handbag that went well with the outfit. The dress Sana wore was a casual one and one can wear such dresses with ease during the summer season.
She kept her blonde hair straight and left them loose. The sunglasses from Dior were a great addition to her lookbook. When it came to makeup, she kept the look simple and wore a pink lipstick only.
We think, this lookbook of Sana Khan was good and she looked great in it. What do you think?