- 1 hr ago Long Covid May Not Be As Fatal As Acute COVID-19 But Can Worsen Existing Ailments, Say Experts
- 1 hr ago Expert Article: The Role Of Aesthetic Medicine In The Modern World
- 14 hrs ago Headphones, AirPods And Cancer: Is There A Link?
- 18 hrs ago Sooryanvanshi Promotions: Katrina Kaif Is A Vision In Her White Dress; Her Makeup Is On-Point Too
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: Liam Livingstone doubtful for tournament with finger injury
- Finance 1 Large-Cap And Small-Cap Stock To Buy As Suggested By ICICI Securities
- Movies Apna Time Bhi Aayega Bids Adieu To The Audiences After A Successful Year-Long Run
- News Karnataka Congress deletes 'illiterate Narendra Modi' tweet, DKS regrets language
- Technology Google Pixel Launch Event Today: Here's How To Watch Livestream In India
- Automobiles Top 3 Tata Punch Alternatives
- Education CBSE Term I Date Sheet 2021 Update: CBSE Class 10 And 12 Term I Date Sheet Released On CBSE.Gov.In Site
- Travel International Travel News: US To Ease Travel Curbs For Fully Vaccinated Foreigners From November 8
The Family Man 2 actress Samantha Ruth Prabhu had our attention recently with her bridal outfit. She did this photoshoot for Colgate India and looked impressive as ever. The actress gave us bridal wear goals with this ensemble of hers and her jewellery game was heavy and on-point. Well, it was a resplendent look, somewhere old school and classic - kudos to her stylist, Preetham Jukalker. So, let's decode her attire and look for some fashion inspiration.
The actress wore a Benarasi saree that came from Mavuri and it was a silk saree accentuated by gold-toned brocade patterns. The saree was impeccably draped with sharp pleats and also featured an embellished kamarband. She paired her saree with a half-sleeved complementing red blouse with golden threadwork border. Samantha Prabhu looked elegant and classy in her saree look and now, let's talk about her jewellery look that also gave us goals.
She wore traditional bridal jewellery for the photoshoot but styling was done in a way that she exuded minimal vibes. Her jewellery consisted of an elaborate neckpiece, jhumkis, maathapatti and maangtikka, and red bangles. The jewellery came from Jatin Mor Jewels. The makeup was highlighted by muted pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, subtle kohl, and a tiny red bindi. The mogra-adorned hairdo rounded out her avatar. So, isn't the bridal look you would want to ace? What do you think about Samantha's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: E S H A A N G I R R I