- 6 hrs ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 7 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 7 hrs ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 11 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- News UP relaxes Covid lockdown norms for functions at open spaces
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan: Gauri Says I Overact All The Time And I Do Not Even Look Good On Screen [Flashback]
- Sports IPL 2021: BCCI announce time change for October 8 doubleheader; to host both games at same time
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 1 lakh IoT Enabled Charging Stations In India
- Finance Crisil Upgrades Bharti Airtel's Long-Term Rating to AA+; Short-Term Rating Reaffirmed
- Technology Microsoft Xbox Series X|S Become First Set Of Consoles To Support Dolby Atmos And Dolby Vision
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
Actress Saiyami Kher performed a brilliant job being the showstopper for designer Nachiket Barve at Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2017.
Saiyami wore a blue lehenga from the designer's latest bridal collection which he showcased at one of the top most design festivals of the country.
While the colours blue and red ruled the bridal collection, Saiyami was made to deck up in a classy blue lehenga which had three layers. The layered lehenga was not just unique but looked mesmerizing.
The designer did a great job with his collection and Saiyami too did justice to it by carrying the ensemble in the prettiest way possible.
Jaya Bachchan witnessed the glorious show among the rest of the audience.