- 15 hrs ago 11 Possible Reasons Why You Crave Spicy Foods
- 17 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Actresses Inspire Us To Invest In Sweaters And Cardigans
- 21 hrs ago New Delta Plus Variant AY.4.2: Is Vaccine Effective Against It? Everything You Need To Know
- 22 hrs ago Apollo Hospitals Announces Free COVID Vaccinations For Children With Co-Morbidities
- News JoSAA to declare Counselling 2021 Round 1 seat allotment result today
- Finance Motilal Oswal Has A "Buy" Call On These 3 Stocks For Solid Returns
- Sports FSDL launches revolutionary esports ISL
- Movies Janhvi Kapoor Recalls Her First Meeting With Sara Ali Khan; 'She Behaved Like A Heroine'
- Technology Oppo Reno7 Series With OLED Display, 5G Support Certified; Oppo Fold Also Tipped
- Education JKBOSE Class 12 Date Sheet 2021: Check JKBOSE Class 12 Board Exam Date Sheet For WZ Jammu And Kashmir Division
- Automobiles Here Is An Interesting Comparison: MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV700
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
This Diwali, we know you are going to keep it more intimate and low-key and our traditional outfits would be minimal too. Following safety guidelines amid Covid-19, many of us wouldn't want to attend Diwali bashes and so our fashion game would also be a lot lighter. If you are looking for some fun and festive ensemble goals, Sai Tamhankar is the inspiration you need. Both of her ensembles came from MK Chikan Works. So, let's decode her outfits and looks, which have all our attention.
Sai Tamhankar's Pink Chikankari Suit
So, Sai Tamhankar wore a georgette pink-hued long top and paired it with gharara pyjamas. Her powder pink ensemble was accentuated by intricately-embroidered floral patterns. The top was flared at the hem and also featured silk accents. The pyjamas were accentuated by meticulously-done needlework on the hem. She wore a pair of white-hued sandals, which went well with her look. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The middle-parted softly-curled tresses rounded out her avatar.
Sai Tamhankar's Green Chikankari Suit
Sai Tamhankar also looked radiant as she was posed on a wooden swing and with this outfit of hers, she gave us an ideal traditional ensemble goal. Her viscose georgette short kurta was adorned with intricately-done green floral accents and the gharara pyjamas with floral threadwork. She teamed her attire with silver sandals and the makeup was light and natural. The middle-parted softly-curled tresses completed her look.
So, which chikankari suit did you like more? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Sai Tamhankar's Instagram