- 9 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 9 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 10 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 11 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Bollywood actress Kalki Koechlin has not only won us with her amazing acting prowess in the films and web series such as Gully Boy, Sacred Games, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and many others but also with her stunning fashion moments. Be it with casual or designer outfits, the actress almost always slays it in style and gives us major fashion goals.
Recently, Kalki attended the screening event of Sir The Film at the Jagran Film Festival in a golden-hued kurta and bottoms, and she looked sophisticated. So, let's take a close look at her beautiful outfit, which inspired us to wear golden number this weekend.
So, for the screening event, Kalki Koechlin opted for a three-fourth round-collared asymmetrical plain long kurta, which featured a black piping towards the border. Styled by Who Wore What When, she paired her kurta with lighter golden-toned ankle-length matching bottoms. Her elegant and sustainable ensemble was designed by Anavila. The golden juttis from Fizzy Goblet, complemented her attire. The actress ditched the earrings and accessorised her look with a statement gold-stoned necklace, which came from Mahesh Notandass Fine Jewellery. She also wore a chic art deco bracelet from Khanna Jewellers.
Kalki upped her look with a side bangs hairdo, which suited her. On the makeup front, she softly contoured her cheekbones and jawline. The filled brows, kohled eyes with heavy mascara, and dark lip shade spruced up her look.
Kalki Koechlin looked stylish and graceful. Her attire is what we can wear for social gatherings and casual events.
What do you think about her outfit? Do let us know in the comment section.
All pic credits: Who Wore What When