- 18 min ago International Albinism Awareness Day 2021: What Is Albinism? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- 2 hrs ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra Stuns In Her Saree-Inspired Black Outfit With Interesting Palla And Silver Jewellery
- 3 hrs ago Kalla Reh Jayenga: Nikki Tamboli Raise Fashion Quotient A Notch Up With Her Shimmering Powder-Blue Lehenga
- 5 hrs ago Sherni Promotions: Vidya Balan Plays With Bold Hues And Subtle Patterns For The Latest Promotional Rounds
- Finance UIDAI Suggests Secure Way To Avail mAadhaar Services, Check What’s That
- Movies Kanye West Unfollows Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian & Her Sisters Amid Dating Rumours With Irina Shayk
- News Covid-19: UK considers up to 4-week delay to end of lockdown due to Delta variant
- Technology Reliance Jio, Airtel, And Vi Prepaid Plans With 28 Days Validity Under Rs. 500
- Automobiles Audi e-Tron Arrives At Showrooms; India Launch On The Cards!
- Sports 16 years of Sunil Chhetri in international football
- Education CBSE Introduces Free Online Course To Train Teachers On Storytelling As Pedagogy
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Whether you find her super annoying or absolutely on-point, Rubina Dilaik is among the few contestants in Bigg Boss 14, who you can't ignore at all. Her Bigg Boss 14 moments are interesting and she is one of the contenders, who can actually win the show but you never know. Apart from her heated arguments with fellow contestants and even seniors - Gauahar Khan and Siddharth Shukla mainly, Rubina's fashion is also quite eye-catching. Sometimes, she wears the quirkiest of outfits and sometimes, she keeps it simple. This time, she kept it simple and vintage with her saree that even co-contestant Rahul Vaidya, who has had a war of words with Rubina, told Jasmin Bhasin that she (Rubina) is looking very pretty today.
So, what was that pretty moment? Well, Rubina Dilaik, who has acted in shows such as Chotti Bahu and Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki, wore a gorgeous aqua-green saree. It was actually a very striking saree and one of the best fashion moments of Rubina so far at Bigg Boss 14. This saree came from the label, Kali by Swati Naruka and it was pure chiffon saree. The saree was accentuated by white daisies, which was hand-painted. She teamed her flowy and lightweight saree with a sleeveless crepe blouse that went well with her saree. And this saree of Rubina Dilaik is priced at just INR 4,999. Well you can afford it too because it is worth it.
Styled by Ashna Makhijani Shah, Rubina upped her look with a gold-toned bracelet and a silver-hued sleek hairband. However, her earrings mostly caught our attention. She wore green and blue Rice Leaves earrings from Bellofox, which are priced at INR 750. The makeup was highlighted by matte pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle eye makeup. The middle-parted bun completed her look. Rubina Dilaik looked awesome as ever. Don't you think so too? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Rubina Dilaik's Instagram