- Technology Honor 20S With Kirin 710 SoC, Triple-Rear Cameras Goes Official: Price And Specifications
- Finance World Debt Surges To A Record High Of Over $250 Trillion
- News Professor calls girl student to his house to come and cook when wife is out
- Sports India Vs Bangladesh: VVS Laxman, Gautam Gambhir relish pohe-jalebi for breakfast in Indore - See pics
- Movies Marjaavaan Movie Review: Live Audience Update On Sidharth Malhotra-Riteish Deshmukh Starrer
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Janhvi Kapoor marked her Bollywood debut with Shashank Khaitan's film, Dhadak and ever since she has become the talk of the town. The actress has been stealing all the limelight with her designer outfits. She has also impressed us with her many magazines' covershoots. And her recent one is one of our favourites.
Lately, Janhvi Kapoor turned the cover girl for Cosmopolitan India's October issue titled, 'The Art Issue' and her red dramatic dress from the photoshoot amazed us and was literally a piece of art. So, let us take a look at her gorgeous outfit and decode it.
View this post on Instagram
HBD Cosmo!! Thnxxxx for making me feel cute on your birthday 🌈💕 Editor: @nandinibhalla Stylist: @zunailimalik Photographer: @rohanshrestha Hair: @yiannitsapatori Makeup: @tanvichemburkar PR Agency: @hypenq_pr 👗@giambattistavalliparis
A post shared by Janhvi Kapoor (@janhvikapoor) on
So, for the covershoot, Janhvi Kapoor donned a cut-sleeved plunging neckline bright red mini frock dress, which came from Giambattista Valli. Her dress was accentuated by feather detailing on the bodice, which added a dramatic touch. The silver embellished buckle black belt added structure to her attire. Styled by Zunaili Malik, her frock also featured a long trail. The Roohi Afza actress spruced up her look with light pink nail lacquer. Janhvi left her mid-parted beautiful wavy tresses loose and slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Thick brows, kohled eyes, light eye shadow, curled lashes, soft blush, and glossy pink lip shade enhanced her look.
Janhvi Kapoor was all smiles as she posed for the camera and looked absolutely gorgeous in her red frock dress.
What do you think about her outfit? Share your opinions with us in the comment section.