- 15 min ago Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, And Ananya Panday Have Ultimate Party Wear Goals For Us
- 27 min ago Try Out These Easy Hairstyles Tonight To Wake Up With Perfect Curls
- 1 hr ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Flaunt Vibrant Outfits At Harmandir Sahib
- 1 hr ago Heard About A Pill To Fake Virginity On 'The First Night'? Well, It Is True!
- News Minority view in Sabarimala verdict is a stern reminder of how SC verdicts should be implemented
- Movies Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar To Play Sanyogita In Akshay Kumar’s Prithviraj
- Technology Some Google Pixel 3 Users Report Auto Shutdown Issue
- Sports UFC Fight Night 164: Blachowicz vs. Jacare preview, fight card, India time and TV info
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s DIY Basic Video Instructions For 650 Twins: Covers Starting Trouble & More
- Finance Places Where You Can Sell Gold Jewellery For Cash In India
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Richa Chadha's latest travel style was very retro and we loved it. The dress was about colour-blocking done effectively and made for a perfect winter wear. It was a full-sleeved attire that featured an asymmetrical hemline and a round neck.
Reminiscent of the 70s fashion, this dress of hers was splashed in black hue and contrasted by the earthy pop of colours, which included a mix of ivory, red, and blue shades. The comparatively vibrant portion of her dress was pleated and gave her attire a dramatic touch. Well, we thought it was certainly an ideal travel wear, as it seemed comfy, smart, and breezy.
She paired her ensemble with a pair of shiny black shoes, which went well with her dress. Also, dark shades added to her look. Richa's makeup was light and subtle. She wore a nude lip shade. However, it was her hairdo that made a lot of difference to her look. Her side-swept bob cut accentuated her look to a whole new level.
So, what do you think about Richa Chadha's look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.