- Technology Best Smartbands To Buy Under Rs 2000 To Buy In India
- Sports NBA legend Kobe Bryant reportedly dies in helicopter crash in California; news leaves sporting fraternity shocked
- News Entirely internal: India expresses reservation as EU lawmakers move Anti-CAA resolutions
- Movies Varane Avashyamund: The Official Teaser Wins The Hearts Of Netizens!
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Richa Chadha's latest travel style was very retro and we loved it. The dress was about colour-blocking done effectively and made for a perfect winter wear. It was a full-sleeved attire that featured an asymmetrical hemline and a round neck.
Reminiscent of the 70s fashion, this dress of hers was splashed in black hue and contrasted by the earthy pop of colours, which included a mix of ivory, red, and blue shades. The comparatively vibrant portion of her dress was pleated and gave her attire a dramatic touch. Well, we thought it was certainly an ideal travel wear, as it seemed comfy, smart, and breezy.
She paired her ensemble with a pair of shiny black shoes, which went well with her dress. Also, dark shades added to her look. Richa's makeup was light and subtle. She wore a nude lip shade. However, it was her hairdo that made a lot of difference to her look. Her side-swept bob cut accentuated her look to a whole new level.
So, what do you think about Richa Chadha's look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.