- Finance Why Chennai Petroleum Shares Surges 12% In A Falling Market?
- Movies Jhund First Look Poster: Amitabh Bachchan Looks Powerful In This Nagraj Manjule Film
- News Modi, new BJP President J P Nadda to meet party CMs, deputy CMs
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.81 Lakh
- Technology Black Shark Joins Hands With Tencent Games For Its Upcoming Gaming Smartphone
- Sports KL Rahul set to continue as wicketkeeper-batsman for a while: Virat Kohli
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
After the recent trailer launch of 'Sarabjit', we were very excited to see the launch of the latest song 'Tung Lak'. Randeep Hooda and Richa Chadha were present at the event and Richa looked stunning as usual.
Richa Chadha is a fashionista on the rise and off late we have been seeing a lot of fashion hits from this powerhouse of talent. She wore Payal Singhal separates to the song launch and it was quite daring to mix prints and embroidery of different shades that way.
She wore an off shoulder deep red top with gold zari embroidery work all over it, and paired it up with a pastel pink botanical print skirt. It was a daring combination and we do wish the top was a little more fitted to give her a shape and not make her look bigger.
Though we applaud her for her sheer confidence and grace in that outfit, Richa could have done so much better. Let us know what you thought of the outfit by commenting below.