- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021 Offers On Best Laptops And Desktops
- News Donald Trump's trial, Biden's Cabinet picks await Senate post-siege
- Movies Nawazuddin Siddiqui On His Favourite On-Screen Character: My Likes And Dislikes Are Different
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Odisha FC: Odisha fightback to script exciting draw against Hyderabad
- Automobiles MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Richa Chadha just dropped two more stunning fashion moments on Instagram feed and wowed us with her amazing fashion sense. She flaunted a traditional ensemble and a western number recently and we loved her outfits. She was styled by Anisha Gandhi and Rochelle D'sa Syiemiong, and we have decoded her outfits for some fashion inspiration for events.
Richa Chadha's Traditional Outfit
Richa Chadha won the prestigious Bharat Ratna award and opted for a Tarun Tahiliani ensemble for the occasion. It was an exquisite number that was accentuated by a soft golden hue. Her attire consisted of a short full-sleeved kurta and flared bottoms. Her ensemble was enhanced by floral accents and intricate embellished details. She draped a lightweight dupatta with her attire, which went well with her outfit. The actress accessorised her look with chic earrings from Outhouse. The makeup was highlighted by coffee-brown lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The side-parted highlighted tresses completed her look.
Richa Chadha's Western Outfit
Richa Chadha also sported a 76 by Aysha and Shamsa custom gown for the events on the second last night of the El Gouna Film Festival. The strapless navy blue gown was figure-flattering and belted with a satin belt. The gown was also enhanced by embellished fringe details, which notched up her gown look. She paired her ensemble with black-hued heels that complemented her outfit. Richa wore a stunning jewel-toned bracelet. The makeup was marked by brownish-pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The eye makeup was subtle and the side-swept highlighted tresses rounded out her look.
So, which outfit of Richa Chadha did you like more? Let us know that.
Pictures Credit: Vivek Desai