- 2 hrs ago Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- 8 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Rubina Dilaik, Raveena Tandon, And Other Divas In Their Gorgeous Ethnic Suits
- 18 hrs ago Deficiency Of These Vitamins And Minerals Can Cause Insomnia
- 20 hrs ago COVID-19: Back-To-School Tips For Parents And Children
- Finance 3 Best Sectoral Equity Funds For SIP In 2021 With 1 Year Returns Over 100%
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021, Group 2, Afghanistan vs Scotland: Teams look to open campaign with win
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 5 Elimination: Priya Gets Evicted From The Show
- News Amit Shah to inaugurate research centre at IIT Jammu, address rally today
- Technology How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
- Automobiles Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
Yes, be it for festive events or a wedding occasion, or simply a formal event, we are always looking forward to dressing up in our traditional best. Sonali Bendre, Jacqueline Fernandez and other divas stunned us with their fashion game recently. While some opted for sarees, the others went for ethnic suits. Most of their outfits were ideal for stay-at-home occasions also. So, let's decode their traditional outfits for formal occasions.
Picture Source: Instagram
Sonali Bendre's Ivory And Pink Saree
Sonali Bendre wore a gorgeous earthy-hued saree for stay-at-home festive event. She draped a saree designed by Anavila and it was a linen saree. Splashed in light pink hue, her saree was accentuated by silver zari border and she paired it with a half-sleeved linen ivory-hued blouse. The actress notched up her look with stunning gold bangles, a pearl and statement pendant neckpiece, dainty earrings, and a smart watch. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, subtle kohl, and a pink bindi. The highlighted short tresses rounded out her avatar.
Photographer Courtesy: Rajesh Gopinath
Richa Chadha's Floral Green Suit
Richa Chadha looked impressive too in her green suit that we thought was ideal for almost any occasion and with festive season around the corner, this is the outfit you should flaunt. The actress wore a full-sleeved kurta and complementing pants. Her dress was accentuated by multi-hued floral accents and she paired it with complementing floral sandals. Richa spruced up her look with dainty gold earrings and the makeup was highlighted by mauve-pink lip shade and contoured pink cheekbones. The softly-curled copper tresses completed her look. Her ensemble came from the label, Torani.
Picture Source: Instagram
Sunny Leone's Pink And White Floral Anarkali
Sunny Leone looked gorgeous in her pink and white floral anarkali set that came from the label, Maayera Jaipur. Her anarkali was about patterned accents on the bodice and white-toned floral accents. The attire was enhanced by ruffles and she teamed it with a pink dupatta that featured yellow-hued border and colourful tassels with mirror-work. She accessorised her look with gemstone jhumkis that went well with her attire. Her earrings came from Shivam Gold and Diamonds. The makeup was enhanced by glossy-pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and smokey kohl. The softly-curled tresses rounded out her avatar.
Photographer Courtesy: Nirali Shah
Raashii Khanna's Yellow Churidaar Suit
Raashii Khanna looked amazing in yellow churidar suit and her attire consisted of a structured kurta and churidar pyjamis. Her kurta was enhanced by green and red floral accents and the pyjamis were plain-hued. The dupatta was yellow and red coloured and complemented her kurta. Her attire came from Archana Jaju and she paired her ensemble with golden heels. She accessorised her look with heavy gold earrings from Amrapali and the makeup was dewy-toned with pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The impeccable middle-parted hairdo completed her look.
Photographer Courtesy: Mayank Mudnaney
Jacqueline Fernandez's Red Saree
Jacqueline Fernandez looked absolutely stunning in her red saree. She wore a Torani saree for an event and looked totally amazing. It was a gorgeous saree with intricate detailing and she teamed her saree with a sleeveless red blouse that went well with her saree. She notched up her look with silver bangles and gold earrings. The jewellery came from Amrapali. The makeup was highlighted by red lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and nude-toned eye shadow. The sleek copper tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, whose attire and look did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.