- News Coronavirus: 10 people who returned from China under watch in hospitals in Kerala, Mumbai, Hyderabad
- Movies Dia Mirza Reveals She Was Stalked When She Was Younger; She Confronted Him And Asked Him His Name
- Sports PBL 2020: Lakshya Sen, Satwik guide Chennai Superstarz to third win
- Automobiles Maruti Sales Milestone: Company Registers Over 5 Lakh Units In Collective Sales Of BS6 Units
- Technology SpaceX Aims For Reusability With Crew Dragon; Plans To Catch Spaceship In A Net
- Travel 7 Popular Indian Landmarks To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance 5 Best International Equity Mutual Funds In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
It almost seems as if pantsuits are becoming more mainstream than dresses. The comfy fuss-free pantsuits seem like an ideal choice for the formal events. However, divas have experimented with the pantsuit too and a few have added a quirk factor to these structural suits. For instance, Richa Chadha gave her formal wear a fun twist and this was very hard to miss.
So, Richa attended an INOX event recently and looked simply awesome in her all black pantsuit, which consisted of a full-sleeved jacket and straight-fit pants. She also gave us pairing goals by teaming her black pantsuit with a casual white-hued tee, which had the word, 'Pop' written on it in pink. Adding to that, she also wore bright pink heels, which absolutely colour-blocked her attire.
Richa accessorised her look with large hoop earrings, which added to the quirk quotient. The makeup was nude-toned and enhanced by a bold maroon lip shade and dark kohl. The impeccable side-swept tresses completed her stylish avatar. So, what do you think about Richa's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.