- 11 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 12 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 12 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Look who we found experimenting with fashion these days? Richa Chaddha. She has been levelling up her fashion game like it is no big deal. Richa is seen stepping out of her comfort fashion choices and taking up an edgy route. We are loving it.
Richa is known for her acting skill but she was not known for her chic fashion choices until now. These days Richa has been flaunting her elite fashion taste. And it is edgy, chic and quite out of the box. Take a look at these 4 awesome looks from Richa's recent public appearances.
Spotted her in Raw Mango for an award function. The sheer blue lehenga was amped up with a combination of printed choli and a sheer dupatta. We loved how Richa has kept it so simple and edged the look out with a mere use of hair accessories. She is sporting funky jewellery by Amrapali jewellery.
Richa slew many in Dubai for a lunch with the governor in a blush peach dress. She wore an off-shoulder Ayesha Depala dress accentuated with dramatic ruffles. She paired this gorgeous dress with Louboutin heels. Richa looked lovely while sporting pink lips on this dress.
Richa rocked an event in Rohit Bal's creations. She wore an ultra royal black velvet gown embellished with floral motifs. Richa finished the look with traditional earrings. She wore heavy makeup for this and flaunted her red lips.
Richa went edgy for a look in Melbourne. She opted for a black jumpsuit and added edgy dual tone pumps. She finished the look with a white sling bag and stone-studded choker. We are also loving the bangs on Richa.
Which one of these looks is your favourite? Isn't she levelling up?