- 10 min ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 14 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- Finance Gold Steady Even As Stock Markets Around World Hit Record Highs
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite India Launch Confirmed For January 21
- Movies Game Of Thrones Spin Off 'House of The Dragon' To Air In 2022
- Sports KL Rahul gets thumbs up from Kuldeep, watches videos of Steve Smith, AB de Villiers
- News NBF brings financial accountability in BBMP to the fore after 5 years of relentless fight
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Richa Chaddha is an incredible actress but is she an incredible dresser? Well... looking at her Filmfare red carpet lookbook, we can't say much.
Richa is beautiful and smart. And out of all the bobbleheads in Bollywood, she is the one who picks movies like Masaan and Sarbjit. And we are proud of her work. Really.
But her wardrobe choices are getting a bit too much. It's time that she fires her stylist and borrows Ami Patel or Shaleen for future events. On the red carpet, Richa wore a plunging neckline gown embellished with unnecessary sequin detailings. The gown was picked from the label Papa Don't Preach. The look definitely is not made to be on the red carpet.
A red carpet look needs extra flavour, glitz and glamour. On top of it, Richa wore 60s-makeup and hairstyle that totally fell out of the place.