- 59 min ago Covid-19: Omicron Detected In 79% Samples Sequenced In January In Delhi, Delta Found In 13% Samples
- 1 hr ago Expert Article: 7 Warning Signs Of Brain Tumour To Be Aware Of
- 2 hrs ago Beijing Olympics 2022: 5 Points To Understand COVID Tests And Protocol At The Winter Olympics In China
- 3 hrs ago Omicron: Everything You Need To Know About The COVID Variant's Symptoms, Isolation And Recovery
- Movies Here’s How Suriya Reacted When A Dance Choreographer Proposed Him During The Making Of Kaakha Kaakha!
- Finance Budget Should Boost Consumption Demand By Offering Tax Breaks, Cutting Fuel Taxes; Report
- Technology Elon Musk Wants To Make Tesla Robots Bigger Business Than Its Cars
- News RRB NTPC: All your FAQs answered on recruitment process
- Sports WWE Friday Night Smackdown preview and schedule: January 28, 2022
- Automobiles Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- Education Lala Lajpat Rai Birth Anniversary: Some Lesser-Known Facts About Punjab Kesari
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In Winter Of 2022
Christmas is here and if you are looking forward to dressing up, we have you sorted. A number of B-town divas were dressed to impress in their fashionable best recently either for film promotions or events. So, if you want some tips on what you can wear for Christmas party, here are some of the tips for dressing up for Christmas parties.
Sara Ali Khan's Black Dress
Styled by Ami Patel, Sara Ali Khan left us speechless with her one-shouldered black dress that was designed by Kalmanovich. It was a structured and sequinned black dress and she teamed it with a pair of golden sandals that came from Simmi. Her dazzling ear cuffs came from Ineze. The chic rings were from Viari and Ineze. The makeup was highlighted by contoured pink cheekbones, matte pink lip shade, and smokey kohl. The neat ponytail completed her look.
Rhea Chakraborty's Icy Blue Pantsuit
Rhea Chakraborty looked glamorous in her pantsuit. She wore the ensemble designed by Monokrom By Shereen + Trish. Styled by Janvi Turakhia Malik, her attire consisted of a sleeveless blouse, high-waist pants, and cropped short jacket. She notched up her look with tiny hoops, which upped her style quotient. She wore pink nail lacquer and as for her makeup, it was marked by brown lip shade, pink cheekbones, and subtle eye makeup. The middle-parted ponytail with flicks rounded out her look.
Alia Bhatt's Embellished Yellow Dress
Alia Bhatt looked amazing in her yellow dress that was one-shouldered. Her dress was sequinned and structured and she spruced up her style quotient with statement rings, keeping her look minimal and on-point. The makeup was marked by pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle eye makeup with eye shadow. The middle-parted impeccable ponytail completed her avatar. She was styled by Lakshmi Lehr.
Kiara Advani's Purple Pantsuit
Kiara Advani looked pretty as ever in her structured purple pantsuit that came from T Skaff. She wore a purple jacket that featured puffed sleeves and straight-fit pants. She paired her ensemble with nature-inspired sandals that went well with her outfit, and her sandal came from Christian Louboutin. She notched up her look with dazzling diamond rings from KAJ Fine Jewellery and Ayana Silver Jewellery. The makeup was highlighted by glossy pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her avatar.
Shanaya Kapoor's Blue Fringe Dress
Styled by Tanya Ghavri, Shanaya Kapoor wore a Hervé Léger metallic blue dress that was sleeveless with plunging-neckline and featured a cinched waist. The dress was detailed with fringes and upped her look with dainty studs from Aquamarine. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and eye shadow with mascara and kohl. The neat bun completed her look.
Surveen Chawla's Floral Dress
Surveen Chawla looked impressive as ever in her short blue dress that featured full puffed sleeves. She wore a dress that was highlighted by ruffled sleeves and structured at the bodice with flared hemline. Her ensemble came from Appapop. She was styled by Sanam Ratansi and her makeup was marked by pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and soft kohl. The middle-parted highlighted tresses wrapped up her look.
So, whose attire and look did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.
- wellnessHoliday Depression: 7 Tips On How To Beat The Holiday Blues
- fashion trendsDazzling And Sparkling Jewellery For Making Your Festive Season Merrier
- improvementChristmas 2021: How To Prepare For Perfect Christmas Dinner And Traditions Amid COVID-19 And Omicron
- wellnessHoliday Season Is Here! Tips To Stay Healthy Between Christmas And New Year's
- decor5 Easy Christmas Home Decoration Ideas By Interior Design Expert
- offer of the dayAmazon Sale 2021: Best Deals On Christmas Essentials, Bakeware Set, Accessories
- wellnessHeart-Healthy Tips And Expert Suggestions To Enjoy This Holiday Season
- skin care6 Christmas Beauty Tips To Keep You Glowing This Holiday Season!
- healthOmicron: Delhi Govt To Clamp Restrictions In View Of Christmas, New Year If Need Be
- faith mysticismSt. Nicholas Day: Story Behind The Saint Putting Candy In Children's Boots And Inspiring Santa Claus
- festivalsDecember Festivals 2021: Not Just Christmas, Here Is A List Of Auspicious Days In The Month
- lgbtqSanta Claus Looks For Male Partner In Controversial Norway Ad, With Some Positive Reactions, Too