- Technology Samsung Offering Free Galaxy S10 With Selected QLED 4K TVs
- Sports Tendulkar, Walsh to coach teams in bushfire charity match
- News Donald Trump heading to Switzerland as impeachment trial reconvenes
- Finance Budget 2020: Pushing Demand To Boost Economy Would Be Key
- Movies Saif Ali Khan Gets Trolled For Claiming There Was No Concept of India Till The British
- Automobiles KTM Adventure 390 Launched At Rs 2.99 Lakh: Bookings Officially Open At Rs 10,000
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Rhea Chakraborty took a nature-inspired turn with this sari, which she sported for the Pega Teach For Change Event. The actress looked ethereal and totally inspired us to go green. Her sari was designed by Punit Balana. In the season of cold breeze, Rhea's sari came as a refreshing spring break. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
So, the 'Jalebi' actress wore this ivory sari and teamed it with a sleeveless blouse. It was accentuated by green leaf prints and white-hued floral accents. Rheadraped it classically and paired it with a matching sleeveless blouse. We thought her sari really backed the eco-friendly fashion and she pulled off her attire effortlessly.
The actress wore minimal jewellery to notch up her look. Her jewellery came from the label Azotiique by Varun Raheja. Her makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by a matte lip shade and smoky kohl. The sharp middle-parted tresses rounded out her look. Rhealooked gorgeous as ever. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.