- 4 hrs ago World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- 9 hrs ago British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- 9 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Checkered Outfits Can Totally Keep You Warm
- 9 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
What's a 'Jalebi' promotion, without savouring jalebis? Yes, this time Rhea Chakraborty and Varun Mitra promoted their upcoming movie with jalebi boxes in their hands. For the event, Rhea was dressed casually and looked cool. She wore a simple tee and paired it with flared pyjamas. Her outfit exuded comfort and there was an important message on her T-shirt.
'Let Your Future Unfold' was the message written in blue in a straightforward style on Rhea's tee. It was a simple round-neck tee, which was dipped in white colour and featured half sleeves. She paired her humble tee with pyjamas, which were splashed in a dark green shade. Her pyjamas were flared as well and came with a drawstring. Her ensemble was from Zara, so now you know where to buy this outfit from.
She paired her outfit with simple sandals, which went well with her outfit. She kept her look of the day jewellery-free. Her makeup was beautifully done with well-defined eyebrows, subtle kohl, and nude lip shade. She left her tresses loose, which accentuated her look and made her look cuter.
We thought Rhea Chakraborty again looked awesome and gave us a trendy and relatable style goal.