- Sports India vs Australia, 3rd ODI, Highlights: Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli shine as India trump Aussies, win series
- News 6.0 magnitude earthquake jolts China's Xinjiang
- Movies Superstar Kiccha Sudeep Reacts To The Rumours Of Playing A Cop In Rajamouli’s RRR
- Technology YouTube Guide: Here's How To Delete Or Restore A Video
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The veteran actresses- Rekha, Zeenat Aman, and Hema Malini also graced the Lux Golden Rose Awards 2018. The trio wore very individualistic outfits and brought glamour to the red carpet event. While Rekha and Hema Malini wore saris for the awards ceremony, Zeenat Aman wore a western number. Let's take a look at their style statements.
Coming to Rekha first, she wore a cream-hued kanjeevaram silk sari that was enhanced by the dazzling golden border. She even teamed her sari with a full-sleeved golden blouse that complemented her sari. Rekha's makeup was heavy with a bold red lip shade but this time, she went for a different hairstyle. Instead of keeping her tresses loose and side-swept, Rekha opted for a long braided hairdo. She accentuated her look with stunning danglers, bangles, and haath phool. She carried a bejewelled potli bag with her.
Zeenat Aman wore a dark blue and black flared outfit that featured dramatic bell sleeves and intricate patterns. She teamed it with dark-coloured trousers and classy pumps. The gorgeous actress accessorised her look with sleek long chain and minimal bangles. Her makeup was marked by a glossy pink lip shade and the side-swept tresses completed her look. She carried a blue and black clutch with her.
Hema Malini wore an embellished golden sari that was notched up shimmering sequins and dreamy mukaish work. Her sari was definitely red-carpet worthy and she gave it a contemporary touch by pairing it with an off-shouldered boat neckline golden-hued blouse. Hema Malini wore elaborate neckpiece and subtle earrings to spruce up her look. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and her tied hairdo went well with her look. She carried a boxy metallic purse with her.
Didn't they look just amazing? Tell us that in the comment section.