- 5 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 5 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 6 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 7 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan: 'I'll Be Lying If I Say I Really Struggled'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The veteran actresses- Rekha, Zeenat Aman, and Hema Malini also graced the Lux Golden Rose Awards 2018. The trio wore very individualistic outfits and brought glamour to the red carpet event. While Rekha and Hema Malini wore saris for the awards ceremony, Zeenat Aman wore a western number. Let's take a look at their style statements.
Coming to Rekha first, she wore a cream-hued kanjeevaram silk sari that was enhanced by the dazzling golden border. She even teamed her sari with a full-sleeved golden blouse that complemented her sari. Rekha's makeup was heavy with a bold red lip shade but this time, she went for a different hairstyle. Instead of keeping her tresses loose and side-swept, Rekha opted for a long braided hairdo. She accentuated her look with stunning danglers, bangles, and haath phool. She carried a bejewelled potli bag with her.
Zeenat Aman wore a dark blue and black flared outfit that featured dramatic bell sleeves and intricate patterns. She teamed it with dark-coloured trousers and classy pumps. The gorgeous actress accessorised her look with sleek long chain and minimal bangles. Her makeup was marked by a glossy pink lip shade and the side-swept tresses completed her look. She carried a blue and black clutch with her.
Hema Malini wore an embellished golden sari that was notched up shimmering sequins and dreamy mukaish work. Her sari was definitely red-carpet worthy and she gave it a contemporary touch by pairing it with an off-shouldered boat neckline golden-hued blouse. Hema Malini wore elaborate neckpiece and subtle earrings to spruce up her look. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and her tied hairdo went well with her look. She carried a boxy metallic purse with her.
Didn't they look just amazing? Tell us that in the comment section.