- 1 hr ago First Aid For Acid Attacks: What You Can Do As A Witness
- 1 hr ago Anand Mahindra Says We Should Stop Making Excuses After Watching 72-YO Woman's Workout Video
- 1 hr ago 10 Amazing Tips To Ensure That You Have A Perfect Manicure At Home
- 1 hr ago #ThisHappened2019: Most-Mentioned Politicians On Twitter In India
- Technology ISRO Successfully Launches Risat Surveillance, Nine Commercial Satellites In 21 Minutes
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan’s Hands Shake When Shooting Intimate Scenes; Says He Uses A Trick To Make It Easier
- News Citizenship Bill protests: CM Sarbananda Sonowal stranded at Guwahati airport
- Sports Pakistan vs Sri Lanka, 1st Test: Pakistan hit back with the ball in long-awaited Test on home soil
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The golden divas also graced the wedding reception of Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh. They looked resplendent in their saris and each gave us a sari goal. Yes, Waheeda Rehman, Hema Malini, and Rekha looked gracious and proved that beauty is timeless. Let's find out what sari did they wear.
Coming to Rekha first, she wore a silk sari that was purple-hued and contrasted by gleaming golden. Her sari consisted of a full-sleeved brocade blouse and was accentuated by intricate patterns. She carried a printed golden potli bag with her. She accessorised her look with heavy neckpiece, elaborate chaandbaalis, and complementing bangles. Her makeup was on the heavier side and highlighted by a deep red lip shade. The mogra flowers adorned her impeccable sindoor-clad bun and that completed her look.
Waheeda Rehman, on the other hand, went for a minimal look. She wore a bluish-green sari that was subtly printed in gold and draped in a classical style. She teamed her sari with a half-sleeved matching blouse. Waheeda Rehman accessorised her look with a delicate pearl necklace and complementing bangles. Her makeup was light and highlighted by a pink lip shade and the side-swept bun rounded out her look.
Hema Malini went for a bright yellow sari, which was colour-blocked by pastel pink and green patterned patterns. She draped her sari beautifully and teamed it with a half-sleeved multi-coloured blouse. Hema Malini accessorised her look with an emerald neckpiece, minimal danglers, and delicate bracelet. She carried an embellished clutch with her. Her makeup was dewy and marked by a pink lip shade. The side-swept puffed tresses completed her look.
We loved Waheeda Rehman's attire and look the most. Who did you find the best looking? Let us know that in the comment section.