- 17 min ago B’day Girl Malaika Arora And Other Bollywood Celebs Stunned In Their Chic Outfits At The Bash
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Has 4 Exalted Hairstyles For You To Rock This Festive Season
- 3 hrs ago Remember The Story Of Shravan Kumar? This Man Is On A Nation-Wide Tour Along With His 70 YO Mother
- 3 hrs ago Birthday Special: Four Lavish Designer Lehengas Of Isha Ambani, Which Are Totally Wedding-worthy
- Automobiles BattRE Electric Scooter Discounts & Benefits: Low Interest Rate & Other Offers Available
- Sports Sourav Ganguly: Kohli the most important man in Indian cricket, Dhoni's decision will be respected
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Five FlexyBytes+ Topup Vouchers
- News Centre's delegations visit Srinagar to finalise governance-related reforms in J&K, Ladakh
- Movies Non-bailable Warrant Issued Against Remo D'Souza In A Fraud Case
- Finance How To Check For Your Name On The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List?
- Travel How Vacation Expectations Can Ruin Your Trip!
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
The golden divas also graced the wedding reception of Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh. They looked resplendent in their saris and each gave us a sari goal. Yes, Waheeda Rehman, Hema Malini, and Rekha looked gracious and proved that beauty is timeless. Let's find out what sari did they wear.
Coming to Rekha first, she wore a silk sari that was purple-hued and contrasted by gleaming golden. Her sari consisted of a full-sleeved brocade blouse and was accentuated by intricate patterns. She carried a printed golden potli bag with her. She accessorised her look with heavy neckpiece, elaborate chaandbaalis, and complementing bangles. Her makeup was on the heavier side and highlighted by a deep red lip shade. The mogra flowers adorned her impeccable sindoor-clad bun and that completed her look.
Waheeda Rehman, on the other hand, went for a minimal look. She wore a bluish-green sari that was subtly printed in gold and draped in a classical style. She teamed her sari with a half-sleeved matching blouse. Waheeda Rehman accessorised her look with a delicate pearl necklace and complementing bangles. Her makeup was light and highlighted by a pink lip shade and the side-swept bun rounded out her look.
Hema Malini went for a bright yellow sari, which was colour-blocked by pastel pink and green patterned patterns. She draped her sari beautifully and teamed it with a half-sleeved multi-coloured blouse. Hema Malini accessorised her look with an emerald neckpiece, minimal danglers, and delicate bracelet. She carried an embellished clutch with her. Her makeup was dewy and marked by a pink lip shade. The side-swept puffed tresses completed her look.
We loved Waheeda Rehman's attire and look the most. Who did you find the best looking? Let us know that in the comment section.