- 27 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Mrunal Thakur Gives Sangeet Ceremony Goals With Her Understated Attire
- 37 min ago 7 Habits That Can Help Couples Have An Exciting Sex Life
- 54 min ago Alia Bhatt Shares A Video Of Her Doing Deadlift, Here's Why You Should Start Doing This Exercise
- 1 hr ago Tabu Upped Her Fashion Game With Her Green Gown At Andhadhun National Award Win Celebration
- Automobiles Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- Sports Shubman Gill: On Dravid's tips, Kohli-like cover drive and Yuvi's life coaching
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Movies Vijay Deverakonda Accepts Script Jr NTR Once Rejected?
- Technology Airtel Broadband Plans Now Offer Up to 1000GB Additional Data
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- News Ravidas temple violence case: Bhim Army Chief, other 96 members arrested
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Regina Cassandra of Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga gave us a glamorous ensemble goal recently. These days she has been promoting her film, Evaru, which will hit the screens on August 15. The actress's movie, Awe also won two National Film Awards 2019 for the Best Makeup and Visual Effects. Coming back to her attire, it was a stunning gown, which she wore for the Sakshi Excellence Awards In Hyderabad.
Accentuated by intricate embellishments, Regina wore a Fossil gown by Dev r Nil. The gown was from their upcoming AW19 collection and it was splashed in a brown hue. Her attire was structured and featured tailored sleeves and a plunging neckline. It was a beautifully sequinned attire with overlapping details and Regina Cassandra pulled it off with a lot of grace and panache.
However, her sparkly and sophisticated ensemble was not quite everybody's cup of tea but made for an ideal evening formal party wear. She didn't accessorise her look with jewellery and that balanced her look. This dazzling gown didn't require any jewellery but a pair of delicate studs would have notched up her look. The makeup was dewy and highlighted by a golden eye shadow, mascara, and a glossy pink lip shade. The puffed side-parted tresses completed her vintage look. Regina Cassandra looked amazing. What do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.