- 36 min ago 7 Surprising Benefits Of Working Out With A Partner
- 1 hr ago Janhvi Kapoor And Arjun Kapoor Grace The Ramp In Fascinating Outfits At Blenders Pride Fashion Tour
- 1 hr ago How Does Alcohol Affect Your Workout?
- 2 hrs ago Deepika Padukone's Fashion Playlist Includes A Louis Vuitton Campaign And Two White Outfits
- Sports Boxing: Haryana girls showcase a clinical performance at Khelo India 2020; U17 girls bagged 6 gold medals
- News CISF jawan posted at Mukesh Ambani's Antilia shoots himself, dies
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 - Ticket To Finale Task Is Announced, Deepika Das Wins The First Medal
- Technology Exclusive: IQOO To Launch Smartphone In February, Sets 1 Million Sales Target
- Finance Best Travel Credit Cards in India
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Launched In India Starting At Rs 5.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Regina Cassandra of Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Lagagave us a glamorous ensemble goal recently. These days she has been promoting her film, Evaru, which will hit the screens on August 15. The actress's movie, Awealso won two National Film Awards 2019 for the Best Makeup and Visual Effects. Coming back to her attire, it was a stunning gown, which she wore for the Sakshi Excellence Awards In Hyderabad.
Accentuated by intricate embellishments, Regina wore a Fossil gown by Dev r Nil. The gown was from their upcoming AW19 collection and it was splashed in a brown hue. Her attire was structured and featured tailored sleeves and a plunging neckline. It was a beautifully sequinned attire with overlapping details and Regina Cassandrapulled it off with a lot of grace and panache.
However, her sparkly and sophisticated ensemble was not quite everybody's cup of tea but made for an ideal evening formal party wear. She didn't accessorise her look with jewellery and that balanced her look. This dazzling gown didn't require any jewellery but a pair of delicate studs would have notched up her look. The makeup was dewy and highlighted by a golden eye shadow, mascara, and a glossy pink lip shade. The puffed side-parted tresses completed her vintage look. Regina Cassandralooked amazing. What do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.