- 20 min ago Sara Ali Khan And Janhvi Kapoor Doll Up In Party Dresses For Ranveer Singh’s Show, The Big Picture
- 1 hr ago IMF Chief Economist Gita Gopinath To Quit Job, Plans To Return To Harvard University
- 3 hrs ago Expert Article: Breast Cancer Early Detection, Screening, And Management
- 15 hrs ago Malala Yousafzai Writes Open Letter To Taliban Urging To Reopen Schools For Girls In Afghanistan
- Movies Hina Khan Chooses Mental Health Over Physical Appearance; Find Out Why
- News Hours after meeting with son, NCB raids Shahrukh Khan’s residence
- Technology Moto G51 5G Key Features Leaked Online; 50MP Triple Camera, FHD+ Display In Tow
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: With eye on Super 12s stage, Ireland and Nambia clash in must-win game
- Education Kerala TET Result Released For May 2021 Session
- Finance Top Education Stocks In India To Consider 2021
- Travel Top Wedding Destinations In India
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV700 Crosses 65000 Bookings In Just Two Weeks
Sometimes, you can go very wrong either with an outfit or makeup. Sometimes, sadly both can be as bad as it can get. And such disaster was observed at Sonaakshi Raaj and Nikhil Mehrani wedding cocktail party. It was a star-studded event but Raveena Tandon, Nushrat Bharucha, and Kriti Kharbanda majorly disappointed us. And here's why.
Raveena Tandon's Blue Gown
Raveena Tandon's blue gown would have actually looked fine, if not for that unflattering slit on the bodice. This Zwaan ensemble didn't suit her at all and much had to do with the slit. It just looked dull and dated and she teamed it with silver sandals. However, more than the gown, it was her loud makeup that brought her look notches down. The bright red lip shade and excess blush and contouring was like we said a bit excess. The side-swept tresses were fine. The only good aspect about her look was her Mahesh Notandass Fine Jewellery jewels.
Nushrat Bharucha's Party Makeup
Nushrat Bharucha's attire was actually good. She wore pristine white separates that consisted of a sleeveless top and wrap-around slit skirt. We had no complaints here with her ensemble and peach sandals, which went well with her look. The chic neckpiece also suited her and that mini purse really had our attention. What went wrong was her makeup and hairdo. The pink lip shade was fine but what was the point of contrasting it with bluish-black kohl. The tresses particularly looked messy and that's what ultimately left us a bit disappointed.
Kriti Kharbanda's Blue And Black Gown
Kriti Kharbanda's blue gown was glittery and striped, and let's not forget those two black halter sleeves with cups weren't awesome at all. These two elements didn't up her dress and in fact, the fabric of her dress didn't seem good to us. Again, it looked like a very dated number, which Kriti teamed with black sandals. There was something so unflattering about her pink lip shade and the cheekbones were too blushy. The eye makeup was fine and sleek tresses suited this look though.
So, according to us, Raveena Tandon disappointed us the most. Whose attire and look failed to woo you the most? Let us know that.