- Movies Ishaan Khatter Shocked Everyone On Khaali Peeli Set By Doing His Own Stunts, Without Harness
- News Coronavirus: Paracetamol price rises by 40% in India due to shut down in China
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Quess East Bengal down Indian Arrows 3-1 to clinch much-needed win
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A31 With 5000mAh Battery To Be Launched Soon
- Finance Planning for 5 Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposit? List of Things to Check
- Travel Maha Shivratri 2020: Ancient Shiva Temples In India
- Automobiles 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift — All You Need To Know
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Manisha Koirala and Raveena Tandon gave us cues on how to look distinctive and that too effortlessly. The 90s actresses gave us traditional fashion goals with their resplendent outfits. So, let's find out what they wore for the Umang 2020.
Raveena Tandon wore a soft golden gharara set by Manish Malhotra. It was a beautiful attire with a full-sleeved kurta and flared bottoms. Her outfit of the night was accentuated by intricate golden threadwork and floral accents. We also liked the metallic touch on her flared pants. She paired her attire with a matching dupatta that went well with her ensemble. It was an absolutely wedding-worthy number and Raveena spruced up her look with emerald danglers from Gehna Jewellers. Her stunning rings and bangles came from Anmol. Styled by Surina Kakkar, her makeup was highlighted by matte soft brown lip shade and well-defined kohl. The middle-parted ponytail went well with her look.
Manisha Koirala also graced the Umang 2020 and she also kept it simple in a Manish Malhotra outfit. The actress wore an elaborate silk anarkali that reminded us of the golden past and made us think about the maximalist phase in fashion. Splashed in vibrant pink hue, her full-sleeved anarkali kurta was accentuated by golden-toned floral accents and the border was also meticulously embellished. She colour-blocked her anarkali with a rich blue dupatta that exuded velvet finish and was beautifully patterned. She upped her look with heavy kundan earrings. The makeup was enhanced by glossy nude-toned lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted sleek tresses completed her look.
Raveena Tandon and Manisha Koirala both looked awesome and classy. What do you think about their outfits? Let us know that in the comment section.