- 36 min ago Malaika Arora, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, And Kareena Kapoor Khan Will Inspire You To Buy Gota Zari Lehenga
- 1 hr ago Pimple Marks Giving You Sleepless Nights? Know How To Remove Pimple Marks Effectively
- 1 hr ago 44 Vegetarian Foods With Highest Protein For Everyday Diet
- 2 hrs ago Taapsee Pannu’s Outfits From Thappad Promotional Wardrobe Are Ideal For Almost All Occasions
- News Antarctica snow turns red: Here is all you need to know
- Technology Facebook Files A Lawsuit Against OneAudience Firm For Hacking
- Sports India vs New Zealand: Ravi Shastri: We have plans for tailend batsmen after Wellington debacle
- Movies Actress Gayathri Gupta Desires To Marry Ram Gopal Varma
- Finance Sensex, Nifty See Worst Fall In 4 Years On Rising Global Recession Fears
- Automobiles Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
'Manto' actress, Rasika Dugal has been promoting her latest film, 'Mirzapur'. The actress, who mesmerised us with her performance in Manto, has quite a trendy and fun fashion sense. She is experimental with her looks and the latest one surprised us.
So, the prolific actress wore royal blue-hued separates by AND and looked amazing. She wore something that we wished we owned too. Rasika's attire of the day seemed comfortable and classy. She wore a sleeveless boat neckline blouse that was cropped and was enhanced by a free-flowing silhouette.
She teamed the blouse with matching flared pants that featured a deep side slit. The actress paired her ensemble with stunning silver-hued pencil heels, which went well with her look. However, block heels would have looked great too with the outfit. Her makeup was natural and touched up by a light pink lip shade. The sharp middle-parted layered tresses completed her look.
So, how did you find Rasika Dugal's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.