- 1 hr ago Banana Leaves: Medicinal Benefits And Traditional Uses
- 1 hr ago Girl Power At The Bayreuth Festival Opera In Germany
- 1 hr ago Mouni Roy Looks Drop Dead Gorgeous In Her Shimmering Black Saree; Her Makeup Game Is Strong Too!
- 3 hrs ago Happy Birthday Kriti Sanon: The 3 Stunning Saree Looks Of The Mimi Actress
- Movies Sushant Singh Rajput's Father's Case: Delhi High Court Allows KK Singh To Approach Single Judge
- News COVID-19 vaccine for children likely by August
- Technology OPPO Reno 6 5G Sale Commences In India; Should You Buy Or Go For Alternatives?
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Osaka says 'everything' went wrong as gold dream dies for Japanese superstar
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Swift & Dzire CNG India Launch Soon: Expected To Use 1.2-Litre Dual-Jet Engine
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Date Announced, To Be Conducted On October 3. Check Schedule
- Finance Vi Launches ‘Vi Hero Unlimited’ Plan: Check Benefits Here
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Diwali is just a few days away and we know that you need some last-minute fashion inspiration. This time, we suggest you invest in a blue-coloured outfit and if you are looking forward to getting inspired, Rasika Dugal and Kajal Aggarwal are the divas, who can inspire you to slay it in blue. Both Rasika Dugal and Kajal Aggarwal wore blue-hued ensembles, which we so loved. Take a look at their outfits for some cheerful blue Diwali 2020 inspiration.
Rasika Dugal's Blue Ensemble
Rasika Dugal recently gave us a festive-perfect outfit idea that came from the label, Ekadi. Though the Mirzapur actress wore a western outfit, it gave a traditional vibe, making it a perfect wear for Diwali. She wore a handwoven cotton silk blue jacket that was accentuated by subtle dotted and floral patterns and paired it with a white-hued overlay dress from the same label. It was a comfy pairing and she teamed her attire with Intoto sandals. Rasika Dugal accessorised her look with heavy oxidised silver ring and complementing jhumkis from Kohar by Kanika. The makeup was highlighted by light pink lip shade, subtle kohl, and a tiny bindi. The middle-parted bun rounded out her avatar. She was styled by Who Wore What When.
Courtesy: Ami Patel's Instagram
Kajal Aggarwal's Blue Suit
For her Grahapravesh post her wedding, Kajal Aggarwal exuded festive vibes with her blue traditional suit. Styled by Ami Patel, she wore a blue anarkali set that was enhanced by intricately-done gold embellished details. She paired her ensemble with a matching dupatta. Her anarkali set was designed Rimple & Harpreet Narula. She wore traditional red bangles and notched up her look with blue-gemstone jhumkis. The makeup was marked by light pink lip shade, subtle kohl, and a tiny red bindi. The middle-parted layered wavy tresses completed her look.
So, whose attire and look did you like more? Let us know that.